a sad day for tennis fans....

D

D13er

A sad day for Tennis and Men ....!

4a7fa96d57c95129.jpg

4a7fa99658c98d42.jpg

Wimbledon hopeful Simona Halep wants surgery to reduce the size of her breasts.

Halep is seen as one of the tennis stars of the future after winning a host of junior titles and a place in the final of the junior French Open last year.

But the 5-foot-5-inch Romanian tennis star said she thinks her 34DD bust is holding her back.

"This fall I'll have a breast reduction operation," Halep said. "The breasts make me uncomfortable when I play."

"It's the weight that troubles me (and) my ability to react quickly," she added.

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE TELL THIS KID THAT WINNING ISN'T EVERYTHING!! THIS SELFISH SPOILED LITTLE BRAT SHOULDN'T BE SO CONSUMED WITH "WINNING MAJOR TENNIS TOURNAMENTS"!!! WHAT ABOUT US.... THE HARD-WORKIN EVERYDAY FAN????
34DD's??? FOLKS PAY TOP DOLLAR FOR WARLOCKS LIKE THAT! AND THIS LITTLE BRAT WANTS TO HAVE THEM "REDUCED"??? THE NERVE OF SOME PEOPLE

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Aug-10-09 AT 01:57AM (MST)[p]well, those definatly arent built for speed..but have enormus motor boating potential.

EVEN AT THAT.....ITS A NARROW EGOCENTRIC/SELFISH ATTITUDE ON HER PART TO PUT TENNIS AHEAD OF WHATS REALLY IMPORTANT......HER OWN BODY.......I FOR ONE....AM AGAINST THE REDUCTION......YD.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-10-09 AT 07:35AM (MST)[p]Me too,
I wonder if they get sweaty when they rub up against one another ?

this kind of post offends be but you can't "fault" a guy for looking. I gotta stop looking or i'm going to have an "unforced error"

I've never been much of a tennis fan but I may become one. At least until fall.

Such a shame. How often do you find a natural "set" of 34DDs that "match" so well.

>rug, the motor boatin' i was
>talkin about aint got nothin
>to do with water.

LMAO....don't woryy REDDOG, I fully understood your "motor boating" reference and couldn't agree more......vroom...vroooooooom

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

No better than the juicers. What the hell is professional sports coming to.

It does appear they have a mind of their own.

I had a (honest-to-goodness-regular) friend who once did the same thing. Can't say that I blame her.....they actually caused backaches.

(The tennis player's surgery IS already complete and she's back to practice.)

Within the shadows, go quietly.

Selfish bit(h....lol

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

gb, thanks for the heads up that it is a done deal. Saved me a lot of channel surfing looking for tennis.

Something keeps drawing me back to the second pic in this thread....I think I will call it my happy place....:9

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-10-09 AT 08:46PM (MST)[p]Kepp your eyes on the bouncing boobs uh, I mean ball.
I just realized, I love tennis!

>rug, the motor boatin' i was
>talkin about aint got nothin
>to do with water.

lol

I've been waiting for an image of how the operation turned out, judge for yourself...

'

'
'
'

'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'