A- Rod

on one hand I hope he gets banned for life.

on the other, athletes have been using PED's since sports was invented, let them use whatever they want, hit a baseball 600", run a 6 second 100 meters, jump 14' in the air, dunk from the 3 pt line, etc..... we as spectators pay exorbant amounts of money (as reflected in 100 million dollar salaries) to be entertained by these guys. So, let them entertain us. If they want to use PED's, have them sign a waiver, load up, and go for it.

600"?

I might be a Pro Ball Player!:D

8078cougar.jpg

I kind of ...reluctantly agree with Smitty. Even though I know I am wrong, I am just tired of all the hubbub about this sports chit!

Nothing is pure anymore, so might as well cut out all the BS, and let these guys destroy themselves with whatever they want to use......sort of like the trail cam issue.....do what you want.

Truth be known, most athletes have been doing this stuff for years, so I see no point in beating the "dead horse".

"Being an idiot is NOT an art form. Give it up!"

>
> TORCH A ROD,
> HE HAS BEEN
>PUNK FOR YEARS & GUILTY
>AS HELL....................YD.

+1 I agree he is one arrogant pr#ck.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-04-13 AT 08:54AM (MST)[p]This whole PED things is getting old!!
This whole sports world is blind to the fact that it is everywhere and will NEVER go away as long as there are competitive sports!! You think it's just in sports where a ball is played with, think again...... I personally know a pro steer wrestler competing in NFR for a living who is juiced to the max so he can be stronger than his opponents. What?? Steroids in Rodeo??......yes......and don't think for a second it's not in bowling either!
Get over it, sports are sports and people will ALWAYS want an edge and they WILL find a way to get it.

>LAST EDITED ON Aug-04-13
>AT 08:54?AM (MST)

>
>This whole PED things is getting
>old!!
>This whole sports world is blind
>to the fact that it
>is everywhere and will NEVER
>go away as long as
>there are competitive sports!! You
>think it's just in sports
>where a ball is played
>with, think again...... I personally
>know a pro steer wrestler
>competing in NFR for a
>living who is juiced to
>the max so he can
>be stronger than his opponents.
>What?? Steroids in Rodeo??......yes......and don't
>think for a second it's
>not in bowling either!
>Get over it, sports are sports
>and people will ALWAYS want
>an edge and they WILL
>find a way to get
>it.
>
>
>
>

Hey PUNK!

You didn't mention some Body Builders do it!:D:D:D

And No,I'm not meaning you!

8078cougar.jpg

I think there should be a no tolerance policy. If I can lose my job by using drugs, why shouldn't they? What makes them any better than other professionals that have to adhere to true rules of their employers? Have a clause in their contract that states a positive testing will result in forfeiture of any and all bonuses, and release from the team.

>LAST EDITED ON Aug-04-13
>AT 08:54?AM (MST)

>
>This whole PED things is getting
>old!!
>This whole sports world is blind
>to the fact that it
>is everywhere and will NEVER
>go away as long as
>there are competitive sports!! You
>think it's just in sports
>where a ball is played
>with, think again...... I personally
>know a pro steer wrestler
>competing in NFR for a
>living who is juiced to
>the max so he can
>be stronger than his opponents.
>What?? Steroids in Rodeo??......yes......and don't
>think for a second it's
>not in bowling either!
>Get over it, sports are sports
>and people will ALWAYS want
>an edge and they WILL
>find a way to get
>it.
>

Yea, that's pretty much it. Every single athlete will look for an edge of some type. Computer designed golf clubs (not that golf is a 'real' sport :), rubbing mud for baseballs, shoe design for basketball players, ergogenic aids for other athletes, etc.

It really isn't a lot different than the guy who buys better optics, or rebarrels a gun, or saves money for an LE tag, or takes that 1000yd shot at big game.

I'm ok with all that, until it becomes illegal. And that is the only reason I don't like steroid use. However, steroid useage *at current levels* is what very likely causes the problems you commonly see with steroid users...roid rage, little balls, acne, etc.

Neither cycling, stacking or pyramiding of steroids has ever been proven (peer reviewed studies, professional journals, etc.) to be more effective than 'theraputic' doses. Any professional studies will likely never will come to pass due to the illegality involved.

A-Rod, i personally think he's a big show-boat. The Guy was naturally gifted with all the talent in the world but... from all his interviews and outspoken statements, i just don't care much for the guy.

As far as PHD's, there are bunches of guys already in the Hall of Fame that used them at one point or another. Guys been doping one kind or another and on the "juice" in particular for over 40 years, that i know of, and they talk about the "steroid era" like it's just the past 15 years or so. Buncha Hypocritical and misinformed BS!

The very best players of our day would still be the best players, junk or no. Get over it, test em to the very best ability, punish those stupid enough to get caught, and move on.

PS. Many baseball players are now talked about, assumed to have played "clean" thru their career. That's even more BS!! Not saying that some haven't, yet you just can't assume anyone is clean as you just can't know for sure.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

I hate cheaters.

I hate cheaters that make excuses and then try to justify their cheating.

This is black and white. He broke the rules just like Rose. He is out of the game.
If your caught cheating you should be punished in such a way to discourage future cheaters.

Beside the use inhancement drugs, there was allegations that he was disruptive to the investigation and tried to conceal evidence from the investigation team.

He should have been sent packing and banned from professional sports for life. That would send a strong message to others that may consider cheating in the future.

RELH

You see the guys trying to get over and it's all got Dollar signs, tv hunters catch poaching, Baseball plays catch using ped, Bike riders blood duping.
They are still cheating.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

>You see the guys trying to
>get over and it's all
>got Dollar signs, tv hunters
>catch poaching, Baseball plays catch
>using ped, Bike riders blood
>duping.
>They are still cheating.
>
>"I have found if you go
>the extra mile it's Never
>crowded".
>>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Yup, they all know the rules. If a substance is either banned or against the law, and it is used....too bad, let 'em find another job.

This whole thing is a joke. Arod is thumbing his nose at baseball, and baseball can't do a damn thing about it. I never watched the crap in the first place, this type of stuff is why. mtmuley

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom