A Quizzical Query...

Wiszard

Long Time Member
A hunter is in the woods for seven days. He arrived in the woods on Monday but left on Friday. How is this possible?

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Girlfriend was named woods

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

LAST EDITED ON Apr-14-11 AT 02:28PM (MST)[p]His horses are named Friday and Monday. He rode in on Monday because she doesn't pack as well as Friday who can haul more gear. He rode out on Friday because he is a little skittish when packing fresh game. He had used all his grub and water which was heavier than the little forked horn he bagged on the afternoon of the last day, so the packs were much lighter and suited for Monday. He actually arrived at about 6AM on the opening morning which was a Wednesday then stayed for the rest of the week and left on a Tuesday right after sundown. It was a goofy CMWU hunt.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

>He left on Friday and it
>took him 3 days to
>get to the woods, where
>he then stayed for 7
>days.

ARE YOU BORED STEVE? OR HAVE YOU BEEN DRINKING...BOB.

Well wetmule - it is kind of like the hillbilly who said to his wife:

"Tomorree cook me up one of them there hens so I kin et it today"

So - how is that possible?

UTROY

Bob- Not bored....my son asked me that question the other day and I didn't know the answer til he told me. Wanted to find out how long it would take these genius's to figure it out!

Roy- A bit long winded....but yes, you are correct. Although, the answer I give is that the hunter shoots a real heavy 3x3 that has 16 inch bases!

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

LAST EDITED ON Apr-14-11 AT 04:58PM (MST)[p]Well, only if he is riding a 16 inch saddle!

So - back to the hillbilly who wants to et his chicken - how is that possible???

UTROY

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom