A PAT DOWN???

Worst part is you can't cuss the plicks and put em in their place! If you do you won't be flyin!

With all the terrorist activity that has happened on planes in the last twenty years people by now should KNOW what they can and can't pack on a plane....then this wouldn't of happened...

I always carry a big bottle of water and try to get it through the check point. It's the only way I can get a free pat-down!

If they only knew how much I enjoy it they'd just let me take the damn water on the plane. ha

What's the downside here Bess?

Zeke

I would much rather have a 10 year old checked very well than one checked half assed. I kind of think the Dad is over-exaggerating things here. It may have been a little bit excessive but the lady has a job to do...she is also trying to do the right thing. Why did he have his cell phone out anyway? Was he planning on saying it was excessive no matter what the woman did? Otherwise, why film it?

I probably would've popped a boner....

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

I just flew to Mexico and back and think I was patted down three times.

Last one was a thorough one by a cute little Mexican girl that I kind of enjoyed.

I have a steel plate and screws in one knee and I get patted down a lot. It doesn't really set the metal detector off but shows up on the screen as a bulge.

I don't have a problem with it, I'm glad to see them do their jobs.

I think the pat down in Mexico was random, looked like she had a list with five names on it that she was going to pull out and check.

Deerlove- You guys should be losing Chandler Jones for abuse of prescription drugs but because the League isn't "following up" on it, you can bet hells fire the New England Patriots won't look into it. Instead of taking a moral obligation into this kids health, they'll let him play. By the way, this is Jon Jones' (ex-UFC Champion) brother....go figure.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom