A new conference?

mevertsen

Very Active Member
Just curious if a new conference could be put up so everyone could discuss the Utah deer issue. Make it the "Utah complaint forum"

It seems there have been at least 1-3 different threads started every day for the last month regarding the Utah deer problem, and its always the same responses!

I would like to talk about hunting and see pictures of peoples' successes rather than complaints about Utah's failures!

Just my rant anyway.

Now I am off to go lion hunting, and hopefully get to catch one to let loose to eat more deer.

Later,

Marcial

Yes! I I think that the moderators should move them all to the Utah forum and maybe people would get the hint.

I also honestly think that we need a forum for wolf issues.

And what's the deal lately which people starting new threads to tell someone that they have been sent a personal message or email?

-----------------------------------------------
http://andymansavage.blogspot.com/

I would really like to see an Africa forum or non-US hunting destination forum.

You are probably right Andyman. In the past I have moved quite a few threads that pertain ONLY to Utah, to the Utah forum. Who else thinks I need to get back to that?

And yes, any thread that is posted to tell someone that they sent someone else a PM, will be deleted. I will let moderators know.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Founder, I think that keeping things that pertain to utah in the general area is good. But if it a repeated subject over and over, those should be moved to the proper area. Just my thoughts. Thanks.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom