A more important poll...

NVBighorn

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Dec-05-13 AT 00:52AM (MST)[p]This is a poll about Bush... and I don't mean George.

So cast your vote.

With or without?

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup, I just stir it.[/font]

-11 this morning!

I'm sure they're all linning up this morning here in the Basin for a Hair Cut!

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

He!! man, I just need one of them to say "yes" before I can have an opinion!
Zeke

I had about all of Bush i could stand until it went away. Some Bush is OK, some others ain't.

Careful of those Bush from Texas, it ain't only the guys from out there that got bragging rights!! Even "Bear" Grylls might not be able to survive and find his way out of there! :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Neatly trimmed landing strip. I hate hacking up fur.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

LAST EDITED ON Dec-05-13 AT 02:03PM (MST)[p]neatly trimmed bushes certainly makes the deck look bigger..........

When you go swimming in the ocean, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small

Now that We all know how you all like it!

I'm gonna start Liftin some Skirts & see how you get it!:D

Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

>Face it, NVB- the 70's are
>makin' a comeback.

Bess is proof of this with his 70's mustache. NVB and the rest of his cronies will soon be following suit.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

Just so you know!

The Stache had an Inch of Ice on it today!

got up to 1 degree above for the high where I was working today!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom