a measure of this

littlebull209338

Just saw where traffic at Denver airport is down by....94%. Traffic thru Eisenhower tunnel on I 70 is down about 80%. There is normally 44,000 vehicles a day, yesterday 9,000+. A number of Colorado counties have announced they have closed their counties to anyone without a permanent residence....Wonder how they will enforce that one ? A guy on another site posted that there is a group of 12 guys on Chatfield bragging about how the inspectors didn't care that they were not related. I bet that they haven't heard of the results of the 70 Texas kids that chartered a plane to Cabo. By the way Cabo is closed. Death seems to be the only cure for STUPID !

Followed a motorcycle CSP for about 10 miles on my way home tonight. Watched him give the slow down arm swing to a couple rigs and lit up his red and blues at one. Never did flip a bitcch to pull one over. 2 lane 45mph road, i was well back of him to give him the opportunity. Makes me wonder what they're really gonna enforce.

I like to get in on a good argument, but I'm not sure what this thread is about? I could toss my crazy neighbor lady under the bus for egregiously violating my social distancing needs.

Bluehair: No arguments from me ! I was just pointing out some areas where it is possible to see how much effect this is having. The guys at Chatfield are an example to me of how false bravado can endanger everyone. All it takes is few to infect many.

Ya kinda woke up on the wrong side this morning ? Punch who ever you want But how about just saying no . Fat ladies and men need kindness too !

There's a metaphorical wall on the other side of the bed. I have been social distancing for 4 years now. Fat ladies should not choose the pandemic to decide to stop by to complain about my clearly superior dog expecting kindness.

At some point we owe it to evolution to educate these morons.

Last edited:
A friend of mine told me he was in town the other day talking to a guy on the street and the Mayor drove by and told them to get their asses back home and stay there.

People in walmart here are wearing masks over their mouths, but not noses. They have devolved to the point they forgot they could breathe thru their noses I guess.

" A number of Colorado counties have announced they have closed their counties to anyone without a permanent residence....Wonder how they will enforce that one ? "

They can't. They are actually committing a federal crime if they attempt to.

" A number of Colorado counties have announced they have closed their counties to anyone without a permanent residence....Wonder how they will enforce that one ? "

They can't. They are actually committing a federal crime if they attempt to.
Spot me the lawyer fees and I can test that out for ya today.

Just the first page of google.....lawyers gunna be busy everywhere this year. :)
IMG_0390.PNG

Tri, look at it like the emergency blackout order during WWII. Do you want to be the only one in town with their lights on at night?

All people are guaranteed passage for any reason across state, county, or district boundaries. It is guaranteed by Federal law. Official oppression is a federal offence that occurs when two or more people conspire to violate your civil rights regardless of any extenuating circumstances.

Right now these people are counting on you not knowing any better and the fact that the courts have been closed to the public. The system is broken, they know it, they are taking advantage of the weaknesses of a broken system.

Quite frankly I don't think they would stand a snowballs chance in hell of convicting someone who exercised their second amendment rights against them.

Eelgrass,

having electrical power isn't protected by law for everyone. Look at it as if they are taking everyone's guns away. Do you want to be the last person left when they come to take your guns or would it be better to make a stand when they come to take the first person's guns and everyone still has their guns?

All people are guaranteed passage for any reason across state, county, or district boundaries. It is guaranteed by Federal law. Official oppression is a federal offence that occurs when two or more people conspire to violate your civil rights regardless of any extenuating circumstances.

Right now these people are counting on you not knowing any better and the fact that the courts have been closed to the public. The system is broken, they know it, they are taking advantage of the weaknesses of a broken system.

Quite frankly I don't think they would stand a snowballs chance in hell of convicting someone who exercised their second amendment rights against them.
You are not a very good lawyer.

And some of those people are "us" trying to keep you out. Hard to argue.

Tristate,

If there's a sale on barbequed barramundi in the next county, go ahead and get some. You'll probably get away with it. You have my blessing. I went to the store without a mask today.

"You are not a very good lawyer."

I'm not a lawyer at all. You don't have to be a lawyer to recognize tyranny. That's why the founding fathers gave you the 2nd amendment. They figured people were smart enough to figure out on their own when they were being treated as subjects. Well..... most of us.

"And some of those people are "us" trying to keep you out. Hard to argue. "

You are not a very good citizen, but you are a great subject. Easy to argue. Hard to make a stand.

Try you are wrong. The shepol of this country don't know better. The authorities think they have any rights too take away others rights.

You are giving legal advice. To challenge local law enforcement right now is genius. Drive up to the roadblock with your Texa$$ plates, bellowing about your rights. Splain it to the local judge,and then appeal it as far as you want. Yup, great advice.

Bluehair do you agree with not allowing citizens of the United Stated of America to not be allowed to travel through counties of this Nation on public right aways?
Do you agree with Utah setting up a virtual fence connecting to your cell phone asking you questions pertaining to covid 19 and your travels on nine intre ports into Utah?
Do you agree with telling a donut shop they are a essential business but a floral shop is not a essential business, who makes that decision a fat lady?
I know most of these rules are pretty innocent for now and most people that are putting these in place probably are truly thinking they are doing it in the best interest of the country. But then I don't know about all.
In New York a dad and a daughter was playing catch in the front yard and a neighbor turned them in for not staying in there house and the police came and arrested the dad.
In Connecticut they are going door to door and asking for documentation, so to see if you truly live at that residence.
In Kentucky they have put on place a phone number you can call to turn in someone you think is not doing shelter in place right.
In California they were at once threatening to cut off your utilities if you did not follow there rules.
Someone on one of these threads said he had a friend that was having a conversation with another man on the sidewalk along main street and the mayor pulled up and told them to get there asses home.
Would you trust Adam Schiffif if he was president or how about Chuck Schumer or Hillary?
I know I would not trust them if they was to get control of the people of this nation in the way some of these states, counties and city's are taking control.
Not that I agree with everything Trystate is saying, but I personally do not like what I am seeing be done to this country and worse is the citizens of this country allowing it to be done.
Sorry a long rant.

The local officials aren't thinking this through. How are they going to get their meth and heroin if they don't allow non residents into their communities?

Yeah, I get the libertarian arguments. Some internet drama queen encouraging knuckleheads to engage in an utterly pointless act of civil disobedience isn't patriotism. It's a waste of resources and an unnecessary burden on the system.

Last edited:
I look forward to all the federalists weighing in on Texas' effort to interfere in local public health measures.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom