A little unnerving

NVBighorn

Long Time Member
when you get passed by a car and look over to see this.

9440driverless.jpg

I don't see the big deal. fireball sent me a 'special' picture to my cell and I got soooo excited that I dropped my phone.

It's true!!! Fireball sent feddoc the same picture that is in the "name that mm'r" thread. whatever floats his boat I guess

Shhhhh Boot everyone will want a copy!!!My inbox is going crazy with people wanting to see more, and wanting him to be invited to the clubhouse.(apparently they need a new princess)

Feddoc,I don't send pics to people via cell phone, and if I did ( not saying I have ) that person would have to be trustworthy, and not just some random dude on a hunting site.:)

Nvb that would be a little more than unnerving.....did you speed up or slow down, to get out of the way of "death on wheels"

I guess im slow. When you get passed by a car and see what? That photo only tells me you need a new cell phone or camera. What does it have 2 pixels? :)

Can we update this forum so posting with a
phone is easier?

Oooo
Still dont get it! lol

Maybe its one of those jokes where you have to be there or be able to make out what the photo is actually showing. lol

Can we update this forum so posting with a
phone is easier?

I don't think I get it either. But then I drive so slow I get passed by everyone......., or nobody?:)

I once drove I-80 across Nevada and only passed one(1) car. It was a '54 Ford with a grandma driving. True story.

Eel

Mail person car?

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Looks to be a LEZBARU!

With an Obama Sticker on the back!

And a Heavyweight Drivin it,sure looks to be Leaning!

Hopefully the Poor Bastard just had to Inhale?:D:D:D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom