A KNIFE AT A GUN FIGHT!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Oct-26-14 AT 03:45AM (MST)[p]JUDAS!

I guess the Officers should just let the JOKER Charge them Huh?

NOT!

Maybe jodog can CHIME In?

EDIT: http://www.ksl.com/?sid=32104103&ni...-knife-police-say&fm=home_page&s_cid=topstory

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

The old standard of meet force with force plus one. Salt Lake is becoming a crazy place and things have changed for sure. Twenty something years ago when I started I was told I would likely never have to use a sidearm unless it was for putting down livestock or a deer. Now though, I have to train my new guys they will very likely end up being in a lethal situation before they retire.

Sad deal for all involved but mostly for this Officer who will now have to live with this for the rest of his life.

Reading the comments on KSL will either piss you off or make you laugh, one of the two. Too many jackasses with criminal justice degrees earned from watching CSI and playing Call of Duty.

"Why didn't they shoot him in the knee?"

"Every officer should have a taser, K9, and rope."

"They could've just let him pass out from loss of blood then arrested him."

Foreman4X4, I've learned to just walk away and shake my head at the stupid remarks made by arm chair quarterbacks like you quoted. That is most of the time, sometimes I will call their stupid remarks if I think the reason for it is that they are cop haters. Being stupid is another thing.
You can tell that they have never encountered a life or death decision that must be made in a second, and if they did, they would more likely pee their pants and empty their gun in a heartbeat. That is if they did not freeze and get killed as a result. Watching to much T.V. and believing it is their problem.

RELH

A happy ending, other than like foundation said, the cop has to live with it. To bad the P.O.S. didn't do himself in before the cop got there. If the arm chair quarter back have a lesson here to learn, it should be DON'T RUSH ANYONE WITH A KNIFE. IF YOU HAVE A WEAPON OBEY POLICE COMMANDS. Better yet a lesson to the nut job. If you have a history of this kind of $hit, Get better at it without involving other people...... I just hate when crap like this happens and the police are the ones "investigated". Maybe its time the public noticed there are more and more scum on the streets every day. And more scummy defenders of scum....

Note to self: Don't bring a knife to a gunfight!
Oh, and don't charge a trained professional with said knife.

Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom