A hunting story

eelgrass

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Nov-16-19 AT 02:43PM (MST)[p]One that I can sadly relate to. I went on a guided hunt in Idaho way back. On the second day I told the head guide I was going to kill the guy from New York (I think he was from New York, I don't remember for sure). The next day the guy was taken back to the airport and was gone. I had forgotten about it until I heard this story.

Edit: Caution, language

HAHAHAHAHAH. That guide is awesome! I'd love to go hunting with him someday. True character shown by restraining himself. Good form.

}}-SLIVER-->

I was on another guided hunt in New Mexico and one night we were all in the cook shack after dinner. One of the guides had a bottle of tequila in one hand and a pistol in the other. He was staggering around mumbling to himself waving the gun around. I was just about to get up and walk outside when this hunter from Alabama goes over to him, grabs his wrist and twists the gun away from the guide. He says "You better give me that pistol before somebody takes it away from you and shoots you with it". We all cheered and the guide sheepishly went to bed.

I just about swore off using guides.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-17-19 AT 02:29PM (MST)[p]I have heard other stories from this guide. It was about have to shoot a grizzly .

This happened to me several years ago on a once in a lifetime Elk hunt in Idaho.

The day we arrived in camp the other crew before us was still in camp as one of them apparently wounded a bull and they were going to stay another night so they could go out in the am and look for him.

So they tell us we will have to have one or two more hunters in each cabin for the night.

Well that nigh around the campfire this guy from Texas is shooting his mouth off about Democrats in California and this guy knows we are from there from our license plates.

Well to make a long story short he starts picking on me and making me the blunt end of his jokes.

My son is there and watching the whole thing. Well this goes on for a while until I can't take it anymore. This guy is drinking hard alcohol and getting his courage up.

So I walk around the camp fire towards him and walk right up to him and tell him make one more remark about me in front of my kid and I will make you sorry

Well the guides jump and up and get between us and I tell the guides get his ##### out of our tent or I will throw him and his crap out myself.

So the guides go and get his stuff out of our tent and put him in another tent.

Next morning the guides take him out and find his bull and take him down the mountain before we get back to camp and then apologize to me for the issue.

It is hard to put into words what happened as the days of me fighting have come and gone but at that moment I wanted to clean this guys clock.

Still pisses me off when I think about it....

Hey DH53!

Only Takes 1 AsssHolle To Screw anything up!

I've watched & Listened to a few of this Guys Stories!

They're Long but worth it!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Here's One I Think Homer & NVB will like:

How Many Bullets you got left?

"""Only 2 with Powder in them!"""

That JOKER Lied!

That's definitely a new one bringing drugs into another country inside of a shell casing.

Bet the boarder patrol is looking at this now.....LOL

What a pencil neck prick

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom