a drink for the 7th,cavalry

OK........Just glad he wasn't my General.....

"Custer wore Arrow shirts"

"I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and
sh!t a better argument than that!"

I would sooner drink a toast to Hitler than I would to that ruthless, degenerate, in-bred, son-of-a-whore. He and his 200 men got exactly what they had coming to them on the bluff that day. Running down defenseless women and children in the middle of winter and saving money on ammo by using boot heels does not merit more than spitting on their graves.

little two feather. and you got what you had coming to you, are you sure one of them isnt your great great grand daddy,. them women of yours like wiskey and white boys,??

You know elkun, 200 years ago I would have said that your woman's hair would look good hanging on my lance, but since we now live in a civilized age, I will just have to explain how good her panties look on my floor. You Basin boys better be careful, it is your white women who like us - not really the other way around.

There is no "nice" way to kill. Women and children are victims in all wars. We would be smart to realize we have been fighting on the same side through two World Wars and numerous so called conflicts. There is not a culture in the world that has not been conquered at some time during our history and all of our ancestors have been victims at one time or another. Take a look at what is going on in our country and the world. We need to unite, we do not need to put more distance between us. I will drink to ALL our American Warriors (within our borders) that have died or served for what they believed in.

Norkal

"INVEST IN LEAD FOR THE TIMES AHEAD"

norkal. ill drink to that, to all the warriors of the 25 and 26th of june. on the little big horn,,,

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom