A CLIENT FOR RUGSTER???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Careful RUGSTER!!!

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=31231146&ni...public-enemy-no-1&fm=home_page&s_cid=topstory

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

LOL this does not surprise me at all. He was locked up with us for a couple years prior to his release. Been in and out of jail and prison most his life as you can see from the tats.

Don't you just love the stupidity of those gang bangers. Put tats all over their face and neck and expect to hide out in public from the law.

RELH

I was getting my grocery shopping done real early morning and there were two guys in there with tat's all over the face/neck/arms/hands.....

Takes a hell of a lot to get me uncomfortable but these two dudes did for sure.

Robb

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom