A bit more mobile friendly ... Your opinion

Founder

Founder Since 1999
So, I've made some small changes to make the site a bit more friendly when viewing from mobile. What you think? Let me know if any issues you see. Trying to keep it good.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook!

Not to be a negative Nancy, but I hate it. I've been trying to change the settings back, but when I "request desktop site," I just get this again.

Can't see the post numbers on the links under the initial post in a thread.

Can't zoom in.

I didn't have problems before, but like what you've done. Less cluttered, navigates easily. I'd say its an improvement.

Much appreciated. I like the changes. Thank you

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

Totally an awesome improvement!
I can finally login with my cell without 5-10 attempts.
The look is a bit different but it works sooooooo much better.
Thanks Founder.
Zeke

OK, the links below the initial thread are there with dates and ID numbers back. I can allow zooming, but I want to think about any negative effects of doing so. Will probably set it up. I know that zooming in on photos would be nice.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

LAST EDITED ON Jan-01-16 AT 07:10PM (MST)[p]No, not changing it back. Should have made the change before now. It is better to view on mobile now, and the desktop version is pretty much the same.

But if there's something you want the way it was, besides just "change it back", let me know and I'll try.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

>How Bout when Clicking on a
>Forum/Thread/Post/Etc letting it Change colors
>like it used too?
>
>Everything now is Green & Stays
>Green even after you Click
>on it!
>
>
>
>
>"I'm Living & Dieing with the
>Choices
>I've made!"
>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?
>v=N8i5NLyXZdc
>
>

+1 and maybe a couple lines between forums so as yer thumbin thru you can see a clear seperation.

>How Bout when Clicking on a
>Forum/Thread/Post/Etc letting it Change colors
>like it used too?
>
>
>v=N8i5NLyXZdc
>
>

+2 Please

>>How Bout when Clicking on a
>>Forum/Thread/Post/Etc letting it Change colors
>>like it used too?
>>
>>
>>v=N8i5NLyXZdc
>>
>>
>
>+2 Please

+3 it's nice to know what you have already looked at. Please add this back.

>OK, the links below the initial
>thread are there with dates
>and ID numbers back. I
>can allow zooming, but I
>want to think about any
>negative effects of doing so.
>Will probably set it up.
>I know that zooming in
>on photos would be nice.
>

Nice....

OK, I have the zoom setup so zooming in on images can happen. It's a good idea for mobile.
And as you may see, I have the links setup again so you can see which links have been visited. Definitely handy when looking through threads.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

LAST EDITED ON Jan-04-16 AT 06:47PM (MST)[p]Anybody else havein trouble postin pics off their phone with the new format?

Edit: Musta been my end. Powered off, powered on, workin fine.

I really like the new changes. It is a lot easier to use with my phone and ipad.

I still can not post pics from my ipad. Is anyone else having this problem. (I had this problem before the changes too.)

Where/what is happening when you try to post pics?

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

So I almost always log in with my ipad. I just logged in on a PC and it appears the old way to upload pictures directly to MM is not available anymore??

As it stands I have the same access to posting pictures as my PC if that makes sense.

What happens when you click on "Upload Your Photo(s)"?

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

It was doin that to me too silentstalkee. What worked for me was clickin the preview post icon then the upload photo option appeared.

Founder,

I logged out and tried it again. Initially when I hit reply to a post, this is what I see.

8855image.jpg

If I type a few letters and hit preview, then the "click here to upload your photos" appears and seems to work endlessly until I log out or close down my MM window.

When I log back in it does not work until I hit the preview button again.

Thank you for the info. I will take a look and hopefully fix it.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

OK, "I think" I have it fixed. Let me know if it happens to any of you again. Thanks!

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

When I clicked to respond to your post the upload your photo option appeared! Think you got it!

hi Guys, When i want to upload a pic, i often see like what SS posted and can't upload. All i have to do is right click, refresh or reload, and the "upload your photo(s)" is then highlighted and usable.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

I like it. Might start using the site more again!!!

All the plicks are gone right?

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
square-large-sec.gif

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom