A Big Misunderstanding......

kilowatt

A big misunderstanding

4aeba5a365dba14d.jpg

My young neighbors, the lesbians next door, whose lawn I mow when needed, asked me what I would like for my birthday.

I was quite surprised when they gave me a Rolex

It was very nice of them, but I think they misunderstood me when I said, "I wanna watch."

Kilo, you must live in a better neighborhood than i do. If i said i wanted to watch, they'd set up a folding chair on Main st. :)

Joey

Brian, at your age......take the Rolex, you'll live longer.:)

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

The Rolex is so you know when the 4 hours is up after you take the little blue pill then you should call the Dr.

Kyle
"If it moves shoot it again"

>The Rolex is so you know
>when the 4 hours is
>up after you take the
>little blue pill then you
>should call the Dr.
>
>
>Kyle
>"If it moves shoot it again"
>
>
>

wow, mind blowing link dude.....thanks

Just an observation from my 7 years spent in college bars but if you see an attractive girl kiss another girl, 9 times of 10 the attractive girl is into guys also--not a true lesbian. Real lesbians can bench press more than you, put shoes on your horse or swap out your truck's transmission.

Hillbilly,

You took the words right out of my...well never mind. It has been my observation that I wouldn't care to see any of the Lesbians I know undressed.

Never figured you Kalifornicators out. Whatever blows your boots off. Here you go!

4aee4632533e5e12.jpg

If you want to see a true CA. les, just take a good look at Rosie O'Donnell. Kilo keep the watch, you are better off.

RELH

....and that was the cutest little girl when she used to appear on the sonny and cher show....wtf happened ??

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom