A beer drinking question....

feddoc

Long Time Member
Would you? I mean, they only deal with the best....

http://firstwefeast.com/drink/semen-bee ... n-man-pub/

green-man-stag-semen-stout.png

The Green Man pub in Wellington, New Zealand is adding a protein-packed new brew to its line up, just in time for local craft beer fest Beervana.

The beer is called Stag Semen Stout, and it features unique product from a Geraldine sire stag called Lagoon.

As Green Man co-owner Steve Drummond told Stuff.co.nz,

?It's export-quality semen, we only deal with the best.?

Special care is being taken to preserve the stout's uniquely creamy qualities, including using a handpump rather than force carbonation.

Drummond elaborated, saying, ?There?s only one way to serve semen stout and that's handpulling it.?

That's just not right....

Sad thing is that the clubhouse guys have been doing this for years...but only as shots.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

This beer will be a big seller in the Bay area....

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

I don't drink beer but I can add that to the list too, I guess.
That's just sick and wrong on many levels!!!
Zeke

>Awww what the hell- I'll swallow.
>;-)

Atta girl!

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

WOW Jen, that's letting the boys here know you stopped by!

Welcome back, see you again in 6 months?

For the love of all, please find someone who resides in Roy's ward to take a pint or two in lieu of cash tithes.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Paul Crawford would drink it as long as the word BEER is on the can or bottles.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom