______ is worse than a cavity search from Rug77??

never_catch

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Sep-23-11 AT 00:33AM (MST)[p]Fill in the blank...

A VASECTOMY is probably worse than a cavity search from Rug77 but I wouldn't know for certain...never made it to the secret clubhouse!!

~Z~

LOL ya kill me ~Z~!!! :)

I can tell you one thing, it ain't that bad! Just hold still and don't make any sudden moves, that's when people fail the search! :)

"just hold still and don't make any sudden moves"...yea whatever dude, that's what my V doc told me right before he tried tearing my guts out thru my nuts!!

~Z~

LAST EDITED ON Sep-23-11 AT 01:21AM (MST)[p]Listening to any Utardia sports cast and hearing the name "Jimmer" 4,000 times in 30 seconds....?

God forbid I ever have to see/listen to a full season of his name and bullshit highlights....he's white, he's supposed to be able to shoot 3 pointers from anywhere in the stadium.

I can only hope for the "Ryan Leaf" syndrom to kick in!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

"The 1911 FRISK" mighta been worse than a check by RUGSTER!:D

So tell us RUGSTER?

If She's Cute,Do you spend a little extra time on the Examnination?:D

For "GOSH" Sakes,We got "TARDS" on this Site that can't handle a Damn,I Mean DANG thing,maybe MM should add a Church/Biblical Forum for the MM'ers that can't handle the Hunting Forums?
Pfffffffffff............!!!

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!

:p

Reading the following 100+ times a day could be worse I guess...

"For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!"

~Z~

Hey ~Z~!

I changed it!

You even Notice?

For "GOSH" Sakes,We got "TARDS" on this Site that can't handle a Damn,I Mean DANG thing,maybe MM should add a Church/Biblical Forum for the MM'ers that can't handle the Hunting Forums?
Pfffffffffff............!!!

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!

:p

Listening to Democrats telling us what a great job Obama is doing running this country!!

"If God did not intend for man to hunt animals, he would have made broccoli more fun to shoot"

>Listening to Democrats telling us what
>a great job Obama is
>doing running this country!!
>

WELL SAID

LAST EDITED ON Sep-24-11 AT 00:11AM (MST)[p]B_BOPPER_LOPPER!!! Listen up!! :)

We don't do cross gender searches!!

Would not want to either, pretty skanky women!! :)

>biatches ? I thought ewe said
>this was a family web
>site .

Don't put words in my mouth foundation!!

Listen up!! This is a family WS!! :)

Waking up after a 4 day drunk, and finding a haggered looking Rosie O'donnell in your bed....

I think that would also be worse...just saying.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Tag , that reminds me of that Willie Nelson song . Went home at 2 with a ten , and woke up 10 with a 2 .

All though I cant imagine any thing resembling Rosie O'donnel being listed as close to a 2.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-24-11 AT 00:58AM (MST)[p]I'd consider her a 2 on a scale between -4,000,000 and-
2 in the catagory of who is more likely to make you wanna eat your own vomit after seeing her naked.

Edit ....But that's the only way she makes a 2!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

bending over at your locker after shower at the gym and to dri feet and notice Stinky checking you out!!

>A bad case of "puddin bum"
>is worse than a cavity
>search from the Rugster!
>
>
>It's always an adventure!!!

Jim is that when you don't get the last wipe in and cut it short? Or is that a shard??

LAST EDITED ON Sep-24-11 AT 10:26PM (MST)[p]Reading all of these replies.............

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

LAST EDITED ON Sep-24-11 AT 10:27PM (MST)[p]rugarm, ever have someone back up when doing those special searches???

I had to have one every year when I was flying...one doc told me it wasn't so pleasant for them, either and that he was constantly wondering when someone would back up at that magical moment.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Having my stainless Colt 1911 ripped off from my pickup, which happened last night, is way worse than having a cavity. Man, am I ever p*ssed off!

LAST EDITED ON Sep-25-11 AT 08:29PM (MST)[p] Just knowing Obama thinks a Colorado Cattle Gaurd is some one that he can send to join the Mexican Bordar Patrol.

Rutnbuck

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom