99 Degrees at 7:45PM CST

Roy

Just barely dipped below 100, and I am "making" the 16 year old mow the lawn, on a Friday night.

He is pissed.

I am not. Nor do I feel sorry.

Not one bit! I have earned this!!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

JUDAS Roy!

You never made JENN Mow the Lawn on a Friday Night!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

One more thing Roy!

Mid 40's yesterday morning!

I'll bet Most TEXANS woulda put a Jacket on!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

LAST EDITED ON Aug-22-14 AT 07:19PM (MST)[p]The three little Texans I have here would for sure! They about froze in my Mom's house in Neola - she keeps it around 63 in the summer. My wife keeps it around 78.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

LAST EDITED ON Aug-23-14 AT 09:50AM (MST)[p]Roy, just checking in to see if your 16 year old survived?:)

Tell him it builds character.

Eel

42 Degrees as We Speak!

Eel - the boy is fine - getting ready for his football opener on Wednesday at 7PM. We are looking at a game time temp in the high 90's - 98 or 99, so mowing the grass is just getting him ready!

Bess - how are the temps in Wyoming elk area 45? Will be there with the Grizz in a month. He drew that tag and he is going to try to stick one with his bow, and I am coming up as a camp cook/swamper! Better be nice and chilly!

HOOK 'EM!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom