96" Nevada Antelope #2 (with picture)

N

NVhunter66

Finally got a picture of the buck. I dont know the whole story but if you want to know more look at my post titled 96" Nevada Antelope.

4487part951314237355700.jpg

"Elk dont know how many feet a horse has" - Bear Claw

Pic must not be very good,doesn't look nearly as impressive as some of the monster antelope that have been posted here.

"I absolutely had my head up my azz "
TOPGUN

>Pic must not be very good,doesn't
>look nearly as impressive as
>some of the monster antelope
>that have been posted here.
>
>
>"I absolutely had my head up
>my azz "
>TOPGUN

Okay??! Look at the mass,cutters,length, oh yeah, and mass, cutters and length. Pic does not do him any good, but you can tell he is a huge goat.

"Why are they sitting so far behind it" lol. Thats one handsome lope, but more pictures would make it easier to judge. But hes def a shoot on site buck. Congrats to the hunter.

Wish I had a front on shot but the email only had that picture. I"ll keep my eyes open for some other pictures.

"Elk dont know how many feet a horse had" - Bear Claw

Compared to the kid in the white t'shirt that buck must be right at 2ft feet tall. From that angle it looks like a very nice clean looking buck.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

Remember 4 mass measurements and that lope has a lot of mass. They did the stand 3 ft. back picture, which in this shot I believe actually makes the lope look smaller. He is really good I've never seen one that big alive.

If those ears were standing up, not layed back as in the picture, you would be able to see that the base of those prongs are well above the ear tips.

That lope has very good length along with the mass and prong lenght. My father in law had a lope that made the bottom of the book, and that lope is far bigger in length, mass and prong lenght.

RELH

That lope has to be over 18" tall.
And he looks like a Louisville slugger all the way up
Match thous two things with cutters that are longer then his ear
96" For sure

Funny you say "I don't know the whole story" yet called the guy a POS in your other post? As far as I can tell, Stan (the hunter) has never had a problem with any law enforcement.

Thanks for sharing the picture. I live in Louisiana, so I don't get to see Antelope except maybe at the zoo.

Gary Russ
thermalunderwearonline.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom