91 3/8" Unit 10 Arizona Antelope

S

shift25

Killed in Unit 10 Arizona on opening morning, during the rifle hunt at 325 yards. Green scored at 91 3/8" with the heigth right at 17" and mass that carries all the way through.
4abcf42b625298ea.jpg

4abcf4616358c3fe.jpg

also wanted to add a thanks to my father Clay, Uncle Tom, and Shane Koury of Kourys Guide Service in Show Low, AZ for helping out on the hunt and scouting trip. Great friend!!!!

awesome lope. Congrats love the mass

"blaming guns for violence is like blaming spoons for Rosie O'donnell being fat."

yea we thought he would go around 16" tall untill we got him on the ground and put a tape to it. then realized he was bigger than we thought

no its a 30-378 Weatherby with a Leopold scope. wanted to make sure we could shoot up to 1000 yards if we had to!

Brain,
Hell of a goat, Congratulations... 91 + don't come around everyday...
Allen

ya i know it's a weatherby but does it have a christensen arms carbon fiber barrel on it, it looks just like the one i have just wondering if you like how light and accurate they are.

yea it is a Christensen. its a friends gun that ive used on a few hunts, and it amazingly accurate, even at long distances. worth every $ if set up right.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom