9 x 12 x 37"

HunterHarry

Long Time Member
Hearing solid intel from my Modoc County sources about a 9x12x37 wide Muley taken in the Garden.

I'll work on it.....

10-4 roger jackson......

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Sep-06-11 AT 08:35PM (MST)[p]Bad pic or not, you can still tell it's a great buck. Love the character on that rack.

Eldorado

I have a pic on my phone, but don't know how to get it on here. Help!!

>I have a pic on my
>phone, but don't know how
>to get it on here.
>Help!!

Forward it to your email...then save it on your computer...then add it to the thread...

What a brute. This toad has about everything you could want in a rack: width, mass, points, cheaters, and character. Clearly a stunning rack.

Eldorado

Yeah I'm almost positive that pic has been floating around for 3-4 years now...Beast of a buck none the less..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

I swear, this place sometimes....

">I'm pretty sure that buck was
>killed a couple of years
>ago in Idaho on a
>muzzy tag."

Idaho Buck...

dallas-smith-md-ds.jpg

Cokeville 40"er

Cokeville.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Sep-07-11 AT 09:05PM (MST)[p]Ya know, it do look look one helluva lot like that Idaho buck when I look close.

What I'm noticing is the tag.
It ain't looking like a 2011 Cali tag.

Oops.

I need to make a few calls and maybe a few appologies.

Grins....

LAST EDITED ON Sep-07-11 AT 09:13PM (MST)[p]Looks like the same buck to me too. Now i have to get a few emails of apology out myself! :)

No worries! Thru the years Harry, your info and pic's have always been rock solid!

Joey

You are right HH I don't see much lavender/baby blue in that that tag. Nevertheless he is a toad buck!

I think Manny has that same beanie.

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Ok,
Let's try this again.

Here is a monster bull that was killed in the Warners this year.

I have solid intel on this one guys, trust me.......

;-)

Biggest_Bull.jpg

LOL I think the Buck and Bull was killed in the same drainage.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Harry........that's a good one. LMAO! As for the tag comment, the new Kali tags are a light blue with the print so small it's tough for a guy to read without his cheater glasses. Also, the tag that get attached to the deer should be about a foot long.

Don't get me wrong, awesome buck. I'm hoping Kali, but skeptical for the time being.

Definately Dallas smiths buck just looked back at the Muley Crazy issue and the guy in pic must be a friend as he is also in pic with Dallas.Buck is 14x11 and 36 wide and goes 265"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom