9 Mile Canyon Theives

T

thebroker

Has anyone heard of the rumor of some guys ripping off all the guns and hunting gear out of a park truck in ( mile canyon this week. I heard from the gas station clerk who gave me a heads up because the victims called the police from her station and filed the report from there. Rumor is while the hunters were dragging out there kill from a far ridge the witnessed the thieves break into there truck and steal there belongings. If this is true I would like any information descriptions, and issue a alert for all hunters to look out for these guys so they can be caught and brought to justice. After hunter justice of course.

Never heard about it!

I have heard of alot of Stuff being Stolen here in the Basin recently!

Hope they Catch the THIEVES!

"""Supporting Speed Limits doesn't make You Anti Car"""

No & You'll never Fix STUPID or WACKO'S by changing Gun Laws You Dumb BITTCH!

If I witnessed someone breaking into my outfit from a distant ridge they would have some bullet holes in their vehicle.

>If I witnessed someone breaking into
>my outfit from a distant
>ridge they would have some
>bullet holes in their vehicle.
>

Same thought came to mind. Pretty brave if you think about it.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom