9 foot kitty?

anyone hear of the rumor going around of the 9 foot kitty that was killed? itchin to see some pictures if its true!!

So if guns kill people, I suppose pencils misspell words, cars drive drunk, and spoons make people fat...

Was a rumor of one caught in the book cliffs. 15 8/16" skull 9'3" I believe? But not sure if that was BEFORE or AFTER skinned, and not sure how true the rumor is. If it was before it was skinned that's the biggest cat I've ever heard of for length, and one of the biggest skulls to boot.

Word finally made it 60 miles & didn't take long!

Rumor now has it that the Big Kitty is 13' 6" and was eatin 2 Full grown deer a day!

Can you Imagine eatin 2 Full Grown Deer a Day?

I have no idea how I missed a Track that big!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

Mmwb, that was in avintaquin where that happened.

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

I think I saw a pic in the most recent SFW application or maybe another one. it was on the book cliffs, it was big, but I had to wonder if it was a typo.

Would be nice to see a picture of this BIG BAD kitty.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

There is a pic in the latest sportsmens voice, it was killed on the book cliffs,with a tag he won at the expo.

Any Pics?

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

Here you go , a picture from the Sportsmens voice. We know you are a member bessy, you must have a copy next to your koolaid glass on the coffee table. ;-)
5124hpqscan0001.jpg

I know Brad personally and the official B&C was 15 10/16 and 9'3 skinned..now we can put all the rumors to rest..

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom