9-4-9 (Nine for Nine)

buglinbilly

Very Active Member
This past antelope season treated us pretty well. We had two parties one of six and one of three that all drew antelope permits in Wyoming and we went 9 or 9 with our bows.

Here are the photos and the order in which the bucks were taken.

Doug was the first to fill his permit on the second day he hunted with this nice buck

236.jpg

Then Jeff got his buck within the first full day of his hunting as his step son whatched.

JanK1fix.jpg

On that same day Jeff took his buck, with his step son, Gary took his buck with his son next to him and watching.

392.jpg

Then my hunting partners daughter took a nice buck on the last day she could hunt before she had to return to school.

352a.jpg

I was next with this buck.

61000.jpg

Then Dallas took this great buck, halfway through the rifle season.

517.jpg

Then his Dad Shane filled is permit on the last day he could hunt with this buck.

429.jpg

My son, after hunting hard for a big buck, took this buck in the closing days of the rifle hunt, after passing up a number of larger bucks. But that's the way it goes sometimes.

1emailsize.jpg

And on the very first morning he could hunt, our friend John arrow this buck.

3emailsize-1.jpg

Besides that I got to take thousdands of anetleope photos, so it was a great fall!

3-6.jpg

Have a good one. BB

Congrats. You all did well with the bows. Them are some nice looking antelopes. Very well done!!!

That's not good success, that's GREAT success!
Congrats to the whole bunch of you.
Well done..... and pretty good pics too!
Zeke

Congrats on the successful season. These are some amazing photos!!! I really do appreciate your "eye" as evidenced by the thoughtful composition I see in each of the photographs. No two alike...each an individual work of art. Simply beautiful.

looks like you could start an antelope outfitting bussiness.

congrads to all you guys.......

Fantastic job, wow all of you. Great goats and photos. On my bucket list, a speed goat with my bow. Was this on private or public land?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom