88 Blows....

K

ktc

.....his engine. What is wrong with him? Says it was his fault. He finally had a top 5 car and he blew it!

The 20 car started at the back and is in 16th! Better go see how he finishes.

EASY ty!!!

LET'S JUST SAY JR. YOUSTACOULD!!!

SOMTIMES TO GET IN ON A PISSCUTTER IT TAKES SOME STEALTH!!!
I THANK MY FRIEND Feleno FOR THE STEALTH CAMO!!!

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

The 88 is a has-been or never-was! Yeah, I am fuming!!!

At least Lagano gave me something to cheer about. 12th is not bad when you start 43rd. I would be willing to bet the 20 wins another race before this year is over.

I WAS ROOTIN FOR THE "OLE MAN" & "THE BIFF"!!!

GAWD DID JUAN SCREW HIS SELF!!!

HE PROMISES YOU ktc HE DID NOT SPEED ON PIT LANE,LMAO!!!

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

HEY marco!!!

GO BACK TO WATCHING YOUR TOUR DE'FRANCE B.S.!!!

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

Most drivers would of blamed it on the engine builder, not junior he calls it as it is. ktc sounds like you had better build yourself your own car and see if you can do any better. Second thoughts just keep bad mouthing the 88 since you have nothing better to do.

I thought this had something to do with the old joke....Why do girls like 77 better than 69? Because they get ate more:)

The problem with 88 is the fact the 3 isn't around to push him through the finish line anymore. Can't win without pops!!!

N88,

Dont be a fool. Instead of me building my own car, maybe Hendrick could supply me with a garage full of cars, a shop, a pit crew, and a crew chief? Then I could take responsibility for spinning my tires on a restart and wrecking the whole field, drive past my pit box....twice, blow my engine, and speed on pit road?

If you are okay with his performance then you are nuts. He has gone downhill faster than he can run a lap at Daytona. I dont know about you, but all my employers would fire me if I messed up on a weekly basis whether I blamed the next guy or took responsibilty. Seems real strange that Tony Stewart, Ryan Newman, Jimmy Johnson, Mark Martin, and Jeff Gordon perform well in the same Hendrick cars jr has each week. Why dont you tell me what the real problem is?

How are you going to get that 88 tattoo removed from your ass?;-)

RAINED OUT TODAY!!!

JR JUST DOESN'T SEEM TO GIVE A DAMN!!!

LOL ON THE TATTOO ty!!!

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

O.K.!!!

WE'RE GIVING HIM A BREAK!!!

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

I like the 88! That is why I get so mad. He is better than what he is doing. He acts lost or something, I just dont understand it when he has the best team behind him? He drove lots better in the #8.

Went from Top 10 to 28th or something. I just dont get it. The 48, 24, 14, and 5 were charging to the front and the 88 charged to the back. Someone please enlighten me. Lagono finished a spot in front of jr in a wrecked car.

I cant believe people are still trying to figure out whats wrong. I hope I can explain it so everyone knows. "ITS DALE JR. THATS THE PROBLEM"

shed,

I totally agree. He has taken himself out of almost every race by doing some boneheaded manuvre. He is better than what he is showing this year though. I will give him that. He is still my guy, but seeing Lagono do well is starting to be much more fun.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-04-09 AT 05:32AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Aug-04-09 AT 02:16?AM (MST)

KTC, Since your new man is the 20 that will be a easy tat for you. You will only have to get the 2 on one cheek and your red violated a-hole will make up the "o" LOL

As for Jr. you will eat some crow on your comments before the end of the season, just stay off the jr. wagon when it happens that is for real fans. not the I like whoever won this week fan. I think the 11 car has a new fan this week. Do you have a hat for every driver?

As for why he fell to the back at the end of the race was because he only took two tires trying to get track position which didn't work

KTC did you see any of the practice on friday, It looked like JR. was in a drifting race at the x games.four wheel slide, none of the other hendrick cars were out of control like that.

I'm a JR fan, and will stay a JR fan, but watching this season go down the drain is getting frustrating!

"Now we come to the most important pre-season question. Do you just want to go elk hunting, or do you want to bring one back? If you desire the latter, there is no substitute for hard work. The bigger your goal, the harder the work required to get there. Good luck!" - Cameron R. Hanes

Nascar 88, Every car has to be set up
just right to make it handle good,
but each driver knows that it is not
always going to be perfect, that is why
they have to learn to drive what they have.

Thus brings in driving ability, rolling out
of the throttle a little earlier, dragging
the breaks, while still under throttle, there
are alot of things good drivers can do to drive
an ill handling car and finish in the top 10, the
best drivers can survive.

Several drivers yesterday were way loose,
6 out of the top 10 had there hands full.
My opinion, for what it is worth, is he needs
to "COWBOY UP" and learn to drive a average
car!

"GO SMOKE"

Yeah right! The 88 car slid sideways out of all 3 turns for 500 miles. A blind baby with measles, could have figured out how to work with that, in about 100 miles.

JR's pit crew must be biting their tongues constantly.

The guy is a joke.

All the money, all the hype, all the equipment and no production........not at all unlike Waltrip, but at least Waltrip is entertaining, the guy is a hoot!

Earnhardt's personality..........hmm, just can't think of anything dull enough to compare it to.

You "88 Fans" can wish for whatever you want, but this dolt will NEVER be "Dale Earnhardt".

LAST EDITED ON Aug-04-09 AT 10:38PM (MST)[p]N88,

Okay wise guy. If Jr took two tires and he went from 5th to 28th, what does that tell you? He should have taken 4? I also think Jr drove his car into the wall. I have said 100 times I like Jr, but you are too dense to see it. My original postsaid he blew an engine!!! My problem is he has made so many bone head moves and it is him and no one else taking himself out of races. 2 tires would not put him from 7th to 28th in 28 laps.

Oh you are funny about the 20 tattoo! I could use my a-hole for the zero. I have another idea. Put one 8 on one butt cheek and use your a-hole and your vagina for the other 8??

You can't say you like him in one breath and bad mouth him at the same time. Pick a lane in or out. You must not watch the race because he did drop that fast by taking two tires, Who is to say that was Jr's decision there is a crew chief involved also that helps make those decisions as a team ( If you know what that means.)

Even Earnhardt sr. went a couple years without a win, i suppose you thought he was a joke and forgot how to drive also. Or it might have been he went through a couple of crew chief changes, which is happening to Jr. right now.

Earnhardt Sr. didn't go a couple years without a win, it was one year, 1997. Out of 32 starts that year he had 7 top 5's, 16 top 10's and finished 5th in points. Jr. this year has 1 top 5, 3 top 10's and is 23rd in points. Really hard to compare the two. One was good, the other one sucks. Not too many people thought sr. was a joke in 1997. At least he ran competitive, which Jr. definitely isn't doing this year.

WOW!!!

THIS SHIZZ IS GETTIN SERIOUS!!!

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

N88,

If he does not pull his head out real quick I am out! He has 1 win in the last 2 seasons with Hendrick if I remember right. I wish I knew how many Gordon, Johnson, Martin, Stewart, and Newman have? Divide it by 5 and I can promise it will be more than 1. I am asking a simple question that you are to dumb to see. What is his problem! If you are okay pulling for a weekly 20th or worst finish then have at it. I dont have a #20 hat but a 20 flag will fly out front instead of a 88 if chit dont change.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-06-09 AT 06:42AM (MST)[p]If you need me to tell you what is wrong you really do have your head up your azz. If you followed the sport and understood it I think you could figure this question out for yourself. How many wins did edwards have last year and how many does he have this year? Has he also forgot how to drive? has kyle forget how to drive in the last 15 races? Might just be something else you think? It all boils down to the driver being able to tell the crewchief what the car is doing and the crewchief being able to make the car do what the driver wants. If you want to keep this going just p/m me, others I'm sure are tired of reading about this. Later

But it's not all setup. In fact, the only reason he's finishing 20's and not 30's right now is because of the setups he's got.

I guarantee that if you put Chad Knaus on Jr's box, he'd still run middle of the pack. They've tried setting up Jr. with setups from all of the Hendrick drivers and he still can't drive. Sure he had the old car and had some good seasons, but he has not kept up and is way behind most other drivers on the track.

But I don't think all is lost. He needs to realize he sucks and can't keep driving the way he does and start watching and listening to his teammates (who have pretty much said the 88 does his own thing), I guarantee he'll learn a bunch.

I must have my head up my butt 88. You still never answered the question. All you do is flop your gums and nothing with any substance comes out. Last week Jimmy was Lucky Dog with about 28 laps left. Jr was in 5th. Jimmy finished 12th I believe and Jr went to 28th. It is frustrating to say the least. Had a good car and a good run going then everything unraveled like most weeks. If you are happy with your guy running worse than mid-pack then enjoy it. I am not and Jr has gone from a top 10-14 driver in the 8 to a 20th driver in the 88. Is it the COT? Dont know. All I know is you cannot answer the question. You should pull your head out of your vagina and I guess I will go pull my head out of my butt. Hopefully Jr can get a top 10 this week, but I wont bet on it. Wanna bet the 20 wins a race before the 88 starting this week? I hope I am wrong, but dont think so.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom