829lb Black Bear

HunterHarry

Long Time Member
New Jersey hunters killed some monster bears this year...

http://www.njherald.com/story/16302550/829-pound-bear-heaviest-on-record?clienttype=printable

Sorry bout the big pics..

703.jpg

829.jpg

779.jpg

WOW that one is huge.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

That thing's a cow! I can't wrap my head around the size of that thing.
I've hunted bears in 4 western States and probably have 20 seasons hunting bears and I can say with certainty that I've never seen a bear even close in size.
I guess I need to "go east young (old) man, go east". LOL

Thanks, Zeke

That's a lot of pic-a-nic baskets Yogi! New Jersery has a huge bear population for being such a small state. I liked the article too - good story. Only 2 arrests made during the hunt, both on opening day, one was a protester, the other a hunter who shot a bear without a tag.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Feet and legs don't look hardly large enough for that bear to even walk on. What a BRUIN!!!

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

Holy crap--hide your kids. Somebody needs to be held accountable for allowing that thing to get that big before it was harvested--my guess is it's probably Obama's fault...

LAST EDITED ON Dec-13-11 AT 08:46PM (MST)[p]Seriously, I asked this on another forum. Why how do they get so dang huge there. What are they eating?

I'm thinking Redawg is just drooling about now. What do you think Dawg? Got to be some B&C wrigglers in that mass of meat.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

>
>Seriously, I asked this on another
>forum. Why how do
>they get so dang huge
>there. What are they
>eating?

What are they eating? Hmmm...let's see...It IS Jersey...maybe we've found Jimmy Hoffa? Hopefully Snooki goes mysteriously missing this year.... LOL

Jeezus... Just looking at the picture makes me wanna drag my ass across the carpet like a dog...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

holy cow never seen such a gathering of wardens...must be like free donuts to city cops..
so cal has a few bears extamated around 600 lbs...apples and garbage fattens them up.........

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom