8000 miles of dirt

L

luvdawest

I know alot of you guys have talked about getting this book. Figured I let you know it has been reprinted this year and is now available in the book stores. I got mine from Amazon for $24.00 shipped to my house.

Go through dealoz.com. Just checked it and came right up through there. Maybe someone can post a link to it. I would if I knew who to.

What is the book about. Give us a heads up.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

>What is the book about. Give
>us a heads up.
>
>"I have found if you go
>the extra mile it's Never
>crowded".

The Author is Dan Lewis. It is a travelers book about the back roads of Wyoming. I just got it so I have only glanced at it so far. It is broken into sections of the state that he traveled. He gives you pictures and maps of where he traveled and has the roads marked as state, BLM, oil road, etc. Very easy reading. I knew nothing of the book until I joined here and a few people said it was a must have. I know it has already given me some insight on the area I hunt. It is definately the same book as the older ones. The cover is the same and on the inside of mine it has the first two dates it was printed and says 3rd printing January 2011. Barnes and Nobles also has it. They are also selling older copies for more money which doesn't make sense.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom