8 yr old wrestler

LAST EDITED ON Mar-07-11 AT 03:31PM (MST)[p]Yes these are wrestling moves, Head n arm,head and hook,switch duck under,double leg,Short throw, chin whip,saturday night ride are just a few of the moves this kid is doing.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Gator, I can't seem to open it. I will check it out when I get home. Might be the filters here at work. One of my wrestlers just did a perfect suphlex (sp) at the national qualifiers this past weekend. I'll post a clip of it when I get it.

GBA

LAST EDITED ON Mar-07-11 AT 02:50PM (MST)[p]The original link is working now. Good little wrestler. He looks really good because he is heads and shoulders above his competition. I saw a ton of kids like this - all were very talented and went on to become great wrestlers in HS and some in college, besides the Sandersons one of them was Ryan Lewis who was a two-time NCAA runner-up at Minnesota(though he was not the greatest young wrestler I ever saw - neither were the Sandersons). Looks like this kid has the talent and is on the right track - will be fun to watch him grow and progress.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

I coached Jr. Hi and HS wrestling for 25 years, and I don't think I've ever seen a kid look like that. He is outstanding. He definately has the right "attitude". A couple of his throws were borderline illegal for HS wrestling, but this looked like a freestyle tournament where pretty much anything goes. Great video. pc

Pretty amazing kid. Fast, smart.

Hope he learns that attitude shouldn't leave the mat or he'll end up with some gangbanger's bullet in him when he tries to take it to the street.

The kid is fast and some of those kids were a foot taller than him. I agree with the attitude though. Keep it on the mat and he will be a much respected individual. Kudos to his parents for getting him in such an advanced stage at suck a young age. I'd like to see this kid when he's in junior high. Hopefully he doesn't plateau. Cool video!

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

I agree very impressive at 8. Sometimes they develop an are awesome in high school and college and sometimes the kid that didn't do much at tnat age pass them by.

Before anyone balls, I nuked your thread....

buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

Gator, I can open the link and read about the kid but I still cant see the video. I didn't have a chance to check it out last night but I will today when I get home from our practice. Thanks for posting it up. Sounds like this kid is the real deal. Hope he can keep that kind of momentum and not get burnt out.

GBA

wondering why post 12 and 14 was deleted.

I think WM had chimed in with some of his brilliance....

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

This kid just might be a great hunter too and could of killed some huge bucks.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom