76-3 moose

• Thread starter Idahotrophyhunter
  • Start date
I

Idahotrophyhunter

Luck was on my side and I drew this year. Have elk hunted the area before and have family that way so got a basic plan to this point. However, for those that have had the tag, did you hunt the northern part up near grey lake area or the southern area near soda? How bout closer to the Wyoming border? Any advices is much appreciated.

Adam

I have had the same luck I got the same tag this year and a friend of mine lives in soda had this tag two years ago he shot his bull in the northern part of the unit and he spent a lot of time looking for moose and found a lots of good bulls so good luck on your tag and if you have any ? I can try to help

I drew the cow tag - so maybe advise will come more easliy with that out there..lol

My experience is actually more in 76-1 near soda, so its a little bit of a new area for me. Any advise is truely appreciated.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom