610" whitey

nfh

Long Time Member
At work today and this guy says "you seen the new world record whitetail that scores 610". he showed me the photo on his phone. I had to explain to the guy that I its 100% sure its a high fence deer. So I had to explain that also. what people get sucked into.

if I had millions I think I would do this hunt and shoot a 250" whitey and tell me family and friends that I shot it locally.
would make a good scam but I don't have millions.

http://huntdrop.com/hunt/apple-creek-547-world-record-buck

the ranch it came off of
http://www.applecreekranch.com/photos/index.php

JUDAS!

First time I've seen a Rack Gain 60"+ from a Green Score to a Dried Score 60 days later!

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

LAST EDITED ON Nov-14-13 AT 09:53PM (MST)[p]First time I've seen a Rack Gain 60"+ from a Green Score to a Dried Score 60 days later!

I was thinking the same thing.

But you know plastic surgeons do amazing work with racks!

LAST EDITED ON Nov-16-13 AT 06:50PM (MST)[p]What an ugly piece of Sh--! It's bad enough that there has never been a bow-killed whitetail that didn't make Pope & Young, but now these idiots have to grow them because they can't find them in the woods? This is pathetic.

Im shocked SCI accepts this fake stuff

The comments crack me up under the picture. "did it run into the fence after you shot it" hahaha

Scoring that thing would be a different score each time until a panel could score it. Gaining 60" now that old boy is using a MM special tape measure.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Honestly, I kind of threw up in my mouth thinking about the whole "ranching for score" concept.
That's too much fake booooob for me!
No thank you!
Zeke

Fake boobs are cool, Zeke. But I have to agree with you, this buck is not cool. It almost looks photoshopped.

Too many tags= unhappy wife

>Fake boobs are cool, Zeke. But
>I have to agree with
>you, this buck is not
>cool. It almost looks photoshopped.
>
>
>Too many tags= unhappy wife

Wisz is Right!

On Rare Occasion!:D

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

LAST EDITED ON Nov-20-13 AT 10:04AM (MST)[p]Try as I might, I can't get him over about 520. :)

I didn't want to be "that guy", but I just couldn't stop myself.

>Try as I might, I can't
>get him over about 520.
>:)
>
>I didn't want to be "that
>guy", but I just couldn't
>stop myself.

^^^^^Now that's funny.

Whiz,
I didn't say ALL fake booooobs are bad, I just said it was TOOOOO much fake boooob for me! Poor damn deer didn't even want booooobs that big! LOL

Everything in the right proportion is a good thing.

Zeke

That's got to be the ugliest deer ever. I wouldn't hang him in my house. Maybe the outhouse.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-20-13 AT 10:08PM (MST)[p]Actually that deer was killed on Monroe Mt. in central Utah by a dude named Stinker right after he killed the Spider Bull.

Hey don't shoot the messenger.. that's what some guy named Doyle told me.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Completely agree with all of you! Doesn;t even look like anything I'd want on my walls. That is an abomination and should be tested for steroids before even being considered for entry/scoring.

Shot by the ranches owner humm... deer farming Organizations should having their own record books for "cultured" deer!

5216wr_deer.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom