61 Elk Muzzy

shedneck

I drew a unit 61 muzzleloader elk tag. Anyone care to share their experience with that unit/hunt? No need to share information, but to hear a story or two would be nice. Pictures would be great.

I have never hunted the muzzy season, but I know that in November/December you can see elk on the hillside North of Henrys, and they also are in Targhee Cr. I know guys often hunt off of shotgun road, cruising for tracks when there is snow. And Porcupine pass has a lot of critters (and hunters). One of the states largest came off of the West end of that area a while ago. Snowmobile hunters ran a herd onto Henrys lake 8-10 years ago and killed a bunch. Fish and game got them out with help from snowmobilers and was letting people with tags take them instead of letting them sit.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom