60 seconds can change someones life...?

I Try & Help when I can!

But I got HUNG here on MM a few years ago when I gave that Guy in the Sportsmans Warehouse Parking lot that 20.00 Bill right before Christmas!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

You should have been praised! I had a few times raising my family that $20 bucks would have helped a lot. Those that degrade someone for giving do not know how good it feels to give!

Nothing wrong with playing it forward.

I call BS - buncha staged phony ##### right there. That's why they homeless too. Give all there ##### away.

"Pics or it didn't happen!"

>I call BS - buncha staged
>phony ##### right there. That's
>why they homeless too. Give
>all there ##### away.
>
>
>"Pics or it didn't happen!"

LAST EDITED ON Aug-14-14 AT 10:49 AM (MST)

I can tell some have a misconception and lump all the homeless people into one lump but I spent many years ministering to people on the street I would say at least 80% are mentally ill and the other 20 are drug addicts or alcoholics partially out of their mind that's just my experience because the lazy ones are on welfare or Social security...

If you truely want to help the homeless, give them food, clothing, something tangible. First, if they are after something else, they will usually break off the conversation there. If you give them cash, there is a high probability you are enabling their own self destructive cycle of drug and alcohol addiction.

There is no shame in helping the less fortunate. If you are doing it blindly then you become part of the problem as you enable their bad behavior and choices that bring them to where they are.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>If you truely want to help
>the homeless, give them food,
>clothing, something tangible. First, if
>they are after something else,
>they will usually break off
>the conversation there. If
>you give them cash, there
>is a high probability you
>are enabling their own self
>destructive cycle of drug and
>alcohol addiction.
>
>There is no shame in helping
>the less fortunate. If
>you are doing it blindly
>then you become part of
>the problem as you enable
>their bad behavior and choices
>that bring them to where
>they are.
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

your right' thats good advice, the homeless around S, oregon seems to be growing...
/

>If you truely want to help
>the homeless, give them food,
>clothing, something tangible. First, if
>they are after something else,
>they will usually break off
>the conversation there. If
>you give them cash, there
>is a high probability you
>are enabling their own self
>destructive cycle of drug and
>alcohol addiction.
>
>There is no shame in helping
>the less fortunate. If
>you are doing it blindly
>then you become part of
>the problem as you enable
>their bad behavior and choices
>that bring them to where
>they are.
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Ya!

You're Right 1911!

It's all I had though was a little cash!

I Probably Screwed up!

I did try your Strategy in Vegas a few years ago though!

Homeless Alky came up to me beggin for Money!

I offered to buy him a Meal & Boy did he ever get Pissed!

I saved myself 20.00 that day!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom