For Sale 6.5 Creed Ammo - Barnes Vor-TX 120 gr

nvridgerunner

Unfortunately, I couldn't achieve full man bun with these factory loads! I have ~70 rounds for sale or trade. Paid $3.30/round with shipping and taxes from Midway. Looking to get $3/round. Located in Reno, NV. Would prefer an in-person transaction but can ship (added shipping fees) with Venmo or Zelle. Message for more details.

Lmmfao, he’s a friend of mine looking for 6.5 creedmoore bullets for his nephew… So I tagged in the post..,

315A4461-8595-4F38-814D-A75C16335CF6.jpeg

Unfortunately, I couldn't achieve full man bun with these factory loads! I have ~70 rounds for sale or trade. Paid $3.30/round with shipping and taxes from Midway. Looking to get $3/round. Located in Reno, NV. Would prefer an in-person transaction but can ship (added shipping fees) with Venmo or Zelle. Message for more details.
Update: I have 3 full boxes of this ammo. I'd take $175 for all 3 (plus shipping) or a trade of similar value.

Early deer season starts tomorrow! Not gonna find much in the way of factory ammo locally. Would take best offer or a trade for hunting or shooting supplies.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom