57 lope

338docj

I drew a tag I want to take my 6 yr. old with me, the wife's all worked about rattlers what do u guys that have been out there think

LAST EDITED ON Jun-13-14 AT 08:37PM (MST)[p]I've seen exactly 1 in there, 2 years ago.

I think you should be more worried about the drive to the unit, lightning, and finding bigfoot with elvis in a headlock while standing next to Jimmy Hoffa...by a landslide.

I have been alll over that unit on several different hunts over the last 10 years or so.... Number of rattlers seen is less than 10. They have all been very alert buzzed well before I was in danger etc. I have taken my kids out there with out fear. It is important to let kids know the rules... No climbing in the rocks, no sticking hands into holes etc, but in all honesty the snakes are few and far between. Most I have seen were laying in the road sunning early morning.

Glad u got the tag it is a cool area and some fun hunting... Were u at max points? Special?

At age 6 your kid will be fine. Just make sure you know what to do just I case, consult a doctor on packing and using Benadryl etc....

>LAST EDITED ON Jun-13-14
>AT 08:37?PM (MST)

>
>I've seen exactly 1 in there,
>2 years ago.
>
>I think you should be more
>worried about the drive to
>the unit, lightning, and finding
>bigfoot with elvis in a
>headlock while standing next to
>Jimmy Hoffa...by a landslide.

Buzz, you forgot "wearing a Yankees ballcap"...

Don't worry too much. You won't even need to get out of the truck until after you shoot one. lol

Congrats on the great tag. I would defiantly take the youngster along.

Thanks for the input. Hope to go ride around out there c the area. I was 2 under max reg. I forgot 2 put in a couple yrs. sounds like a pretty fun hunt from what I've heard. Thanks.

Thanks for the input. I do hope I don't run to that damn Bigfoot. I was 2 under max reg. hope to get out there and check out the area . Sounds like it'll be pretty fun. Thnks

I scouted it and spent a week there and hunted it when I drew a tag, I saw no snakes in the unit but did by my own fault get in a bad lightning storm that was kind of scary. I really liked the unit probably never have the points to draw it again.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom