56 or 90 antelope

mickeyelk

Very Active Member
Looking at these two to apply for. Just need to know if the access is good and if a quad would be beneficial? Thanks

Go with 90 as it has tons of roads around that vast area and all the drilling/pump stations out there.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks Top/Killowatt. 90 was my first choice anyway. So, theres enough roads that I don't need to bring my quad?

In case you haven't looked at the odds report for unit 90 I just looked them up. There is a 90-1 and 90-2 draw. Last year the 90-1 needed <4Pps for 100% draw and then 3Pps was only 36,84% with over 100 not drawing that tag. Last year the 90-2 draw <6PPs was 100% and 5PPs was 91.67% with over 150 not drawing. If most of them bought a PP last year, which they probably did, and put in for the same area again, it will take quite a few PPs to draw either of those tags just so you're aware before you apply.

The stats I gave you were for the Regular PP draw. If you want to pony up the extra money to get into the Special PP Draw, then you are correct for 90-1 as it was 100% draw with 0PPs. However, 90-2 still took 1 PP for a 100% chance at that tag.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom