56/57 Muzzy Hunt

B

bucksteak

I drew the 56/57 Muzzy hunt and will be hunting from Nov 6-14. I have not hunted either of those areas. I have heard that 57 is the better of the 2 areas since 56 tends to get pounded, but not to overlook 56 since it still has some good bucks. If anyone has information they wouldn't mind sharing, including areas to camp, avoid, etc... I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance for any help.

It is basically the same deer herd so I don't know that I would call one better than the other. That is a good tag so it is basically finding the one you like.

Is there any area in particular area that most of the deer winter in 56 or 57. I had read that the south 1/3 of 57 is where most go but don't know about 56. Also, how much snow will it take before the deer start moving in that area?

Anybody have any pics form the earlier seasons...I would love to see them if you have them.

Thanks!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom