55-57 youth rifle hunt oct 5th

Riflehunter3006

I drew the youth tag for this area this year, but I haven't ever been around that area. A good hunting buddy told me to put in that it would be fun but he is busy with his own tags this year. I was wondering if anyone had any tips or pointers about area 57 that would be helpful to get my first buck.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-03-18 AT 10:44PM (MST)[p]The deer have been a little harder to find this year, between the hot, dry weather and all the smoke. Seems that the deer I have found have been either up higher where the feed is green (or down low where the alfalfa is green) or near water sources.

We have 2 tags for unit 55 this year or I would be more specific. If you take a little time before season and scout you should be able to find some deer.

I am speaking of unit 55 I haven't been in 57 for a long time.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom