54 Today!! Where does the time go?

kingfish

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Feb-27-11 AT 09:11AM (MST)[p]I can't believe how fast our lives go by?? I'm much more aware of the good things in my life now....Life is good.

Happy birthday. I would tell you where the time goes, but, I can't remember either.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Happy Birthday kingfish!

Got any pics of your girlfriend jumping out of the cake?

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!

I'M still surprised some mornings,I wake up look in the mirror and think "That old farts me!?!?!?"

And then one day you find ten years have got behind you
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun.
And you run and you run to catch up with the sun, but it's sinking
Racing around to come up behind you again
The sun is the same in a relative way, but you're older
Shorter of breath and one day closer to death

Glad life is good for ya Kingfish..
Some folks never figure it out..

Dude your 30 years older than me! Happy birthday.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

>I can't believe how fast our
>lives go by?? I'm much
>more aware of the good
>things in my life now....Life
>is good.

Happy birthday bud.

I couldn't agree more.
My wife suggested I put together a facebook album recentley and after posting 100 photos I realized that at 50, I'm pretty content with my life too.
It's been one Helluva ride, wouldn't trade mine for anything in the world, I'm sure you feel the same Keith.

Best wishes from me & the kid.....

HH

Thanks fellas, Make sure you toast the morning sun and kiss your loved ones every night. Cindy had a great birthday party for me with all our kids (6) her folks, my mom. Now let's go hunting!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kingfish i also tuned 54 this yr,in JAN. 8th.i take everyday as it was my last now.the reason is i fell off a ladder OCT 5 2010 at 3:15 in the afternoon on to my concrete patio and on head am lucky to be alive now.So enjoy your family and friends and life.tony

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom