51st State?

MM'ers that live there are: BUCKSNORT, PAUL CRAWFORD, D13ER, NICKMAN that I can think right now off the top of my mind, who else is there in this new state????

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

MM'ers that live there are: BUCKSNORT, PAUL CRAWFORD, D13ER, NICKMAN that I can think right now off the top of my mind, who else is there in this new state????

Brian

So Cal State, How can you get all the way up to Fresno and leave out LA county This is like the shell and bean game watch me move this around, Well I screw you good somewhere else because you wasn't looking at the real show. I'm think smoke screen for something big somewhere else.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

So Cal State, How can you get all the way up to Fresno and leave out LA county This is like the shell and bean game watch me move this around, Well I screw you good somewhere else because you wasn't looking at the real show. I'm think smoke screen for something big somewhere else.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

LAST EDITED ON Jul-13-11 AT 04:55PM (MST)[p]My father was a county supervisor, fighting for this idea when I was in the Navy in '66.

It wouldn't fly then, and it won't fly now.

Personally, I would prefer that my county was absorbed by Nevada...our Eastern neighbor.

Besides that, why would they include Orange County? We don't need no stinkin' Democrats!!!!!

"What's good for me, ain't necessarily good for the weak minded"

LAST EDITED ON Jul-13-11 AT 04:55PM (MST)[p]My father was a county supervisor, fighting for this idea when I was in the Navy in '66.

It wouldn't fly then, and it won't fly now.

Personally, I would prefer that my county was absorbed by Nevada...our Eastern neighbor.

Besides that, why would they include Orange County? We don't need no stinkin' Democrats!!!!!

I'm in tulare county and I'm all for it!

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

440Sixpack wants to measure your boners!

I'm in tulare county and I'm all for it!

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

440Sixpack wants to measure your boners!

Nickman;

Back in the 60's slick willie Brown was even for CA. being devided into North and South. It had a good chance for passing back then except for one thing that side track it onto the back burner. That one thing was the VietNam war.

For the member that mentioned Orange County. I think if you so some checking you may find that Orange County votes GOP and not democrat as you may think it does.

I prefer a division at the Sacramento line, us boys in Northern CA. do not want to be included with the coast area from L.A. to San Francisco. That is where the majority of our idiot bent wrist liberals live.

RELH

Nickman;

Back in the 60's slick willie Brown was even for CA. being devided into North and South. It had a good chance for passing back then except for one thing that side track it onto the back burner. That one thing was the VietNam war.

For the member that mentioned Orange County. I think if you so some checking you may find that Orange County votes GOP and not democrat as you may think it does.

I prefer a division at the Sacramento line, us boys in Northern CA. do not want to be included with the coast area from L.A. to San Francisco. That is where the majority of our idiot bent wrist liberals live.

RELH

>never happen

lol...you stay out of this Danny...

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

we could give the whole GO**Amn state to mexico for all i care.

homo's, gangs, the lakers, etc...

sure, we have some great memebers that are from there,( bohntr,d-12, sage, the dude that did the hujnt on monroe 2 yrs ago,hunter harry--- and i'd hope they'd move before we gave the donation to mexico.

but if we could give mexico ALL of california, as long as they take back all their mexican people, thats a fair swap as far as i'm concerned.

we could give the whole GO**Amn state to mexico for all i care.

homo's, gangs, the lakers, etc...

sure, we have some great memebers that are from there,( bohntr,d-12, sage, the dude that did the hujnt on monroe 2 yrs ago,hunter harry--- and i'd hope they'd move before we gave the donation to mexico.

but if we could give mexico ALL of california, as long as they take back all their mexican people, thats a fair swap as far as i'm concerned.

They tried it in Oregon also. It was to be called the state of Jefferson. It included Southern and Eastern Oregon as well as Northern California above Redding. It would never fly but that doesn't mean its a bad Idea. The Willamette valley voters should not decide how eastern Oregon farmers do things. The state of Jefferson would still be chasing bears with dogs!

They tried it in Oregon also. It was to be called the state of Jefferson. It included Southern and Eastern Oregon as well as Northern California above Redding. It would never fly but that doesn't mean its a bad Idea. The Willamette valley voters should not decide how eastern Oregon farmers do things. The state of Jefferson would still be chasing bears with dogs!

If such a state came to be, I would have the state capital in picturesque Visalia. I have always been attracted to the beauty and majesty of the Sequoia trees and the grandeur
of the mighty Sierra Nevada's. Any other choices of state capital?

Eldorado

7463tulare-county-map.jpg

If such a state came to be, I would have the state capital in picturesque Visalia. I have always been attracted to the beauty and majesty of the Sequoia trees and the grandeur
of the mighty Sierra Nevada's. Any other choices of state capital?

Eldorado

7463tulare-county-map.jpg

"Any other choices of state capital?"

Yeah, Redding

I believe that Kali is going to be, at least this Northeastern part where i live, just a fine place to live even though the big city fakers control the votes, what's happening to our access restrictions and hunting regulations...at least for as long as i'm around.

Yeah, i can't complain. I've been to a lot of States, lots of places where i wouldn't think of giving up all what i've had here to move to.

It's the next generation and the one after that, that i really feel for.

I'm all for the Sacramento area boundary with anything above that voting, voicing, and contributing to the common good of the north state.

It ain't gonna happen though so like i said, the next couple generations aren't looking near as good for the wannabe outdoorsmen as mine has been.

Joey

"Any other choices of state capital?"

Yeah, Redding

I believe that Kali is going to be, at least this Northeastern part where i live, just a fine place to live even though the big city fakers control the votes, what's happening to our access restrictions and hunting regulations...at least for as long as i'm around.

Yeah, i can't complain. I've been to a lot of States, lots of places where i wouldn't think of giving up all what i've had here to move to.

It's the next generation and the one after that, that i really feel for.

I'm all for the Sacramento area boundary with anything above that voting, voicing, and contributing to the common good of the north state.

It ain't gonna happen though so like i said, the next couple generations aren't looking near as good for the wannabe outdoorsmen as mine has been.

Joey

WOODLAKE would be the best choice and PC could be the local Sheriff and police the bars....LOL

Brian

WOODLAKE would be the best choice and PC could be the local Sheriff and police the bars....LOL

Brian

Nevada doesnt want you!!! We would love if most of California fell off the face of the earth, so by all means let there be no propostion to let NV absorb the awful state of CA. If California had no californians it would be such a great place.

Nevada doesnt want you!!! We would love if most of California fell off the face of the earth, so by all means let there be no propostion to let NV absorb the awful state of CA. If California had no californians it would be such a great place.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-18-11 AT 05:34PM (MST)[p]Now that IS funny, right there!

If it weren't for Californians going to Nevada and spending their money, you would still be living in old mine shafts and wiping your butts with corncobs!

Before 1960, the Ponderosa was the only civilized place in the State and Hollywood invented and paid for that rancho!

LAST EDITED ON Jul-18-11 AT 05:34PM (MST)[p]Now that IS funny, right there!

If it weren't for Californians going to Nevada and spending their money, you would still be living in old mine shafts and wiping your butts with corncobs!

Before 1960, the Ponderosa was the only civilized place in the State and Hollywood invented and paid for that rancho!

Nickman, let it be known that I prefer wiping with corncobs to hippies!! haha, honestly, there are some good ones over there. But with as liberal, broke, over populated (Southern CA) and hippie infested I would rather live in a gold mine in NV. plus, it just hit $1600 an oz today so might as well.

Nickman, let it be known that I prefer wiping with corncobs to hippies!! haha, honestly, there are some good ones over there. But with as liberal, broke, over populated (Southern CA) and hippie infested I would rather live in a gold mine in NV. plus, it just hit $1600 an oz today so might as well.

>Nevada doesnt want you!!! We
>would love if most of
>California fell off the face
>of the earth, so by
>all means let there be
>no propostion to let NV
>absorb the awful state of
>CA. If California had
>no californians it would be
>such a great place.

Blow it out your ass.

>Nevada doesnt want you!!! We
>would love if most of
>California fell off the face
>of the earth, so by
>all means let there be
>no propostion to let NV
>absorb the awful state of
>CA. If California had
>no californians it would be
>such a great place.

Blow it out your ass.

Hahaha, poor Harry get his feelers hurt? Grow up man, take a joke. But seriously keep southern california away from Nevada, you guys ruined your state already, dont screw up ours.

Hahaha, poor Harry get his feelers hurt? Grow up man, take a joke. But seriously keep southern california away from Nevada, you guys ruined your state already, dont screw up ours.

Brandon, wise up. Cities like Henderson and Las Vegas live off of southern CA. Many of the retirees that live there once lived in southern CA. There is good and bad in both states. I prefer to see the best rather than the worst. Try doing the same.

Eldorado

Brandon, wise up. Cities like Henderson and Las Vegas live off of southern CA. Many of the retirees that live there once lived in southern CA. There is good and bad in both states. I prefer to see the best rather than the worst. Try doing the same.

Eldorado

+1 for 1960 Nevada......the mule deer hunting was under the radar but world class. There were probably more 200"+ mule deer killed, and thrown in the trash, in one year than the last 5 years in all of N.AM.

only a small bit of exaggeration, but you get my point.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

+1 for 1960 Nevada......the mule deer hunting was under the radar but world class. There were probably more 200"+ mule deer killed, and thrown in the trash, in one year than the last 5 years in all of N.AM.

only a small bit of exaggeration, but you get my point.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Eldorado and Harry,

I suggest you two start learning to take things less personally, open up and start enjoying your self. If you guys cant take a little razzing or jab throwing then just dont respond with things like "try doing the same" or "blow it out your ass". haha, I never once attacked you and simply made a cute joke about sloppy southern california. Yes, we have a lot of them here and we have many in Vegas. Why do you think northern and southern nevada have such a rivalry? its the californians!!!!! Ok, can you relax and take that joke too or are you going to come back on and make some immature blow it out your ass comment? Relax you too, stop being children and enjoy some slapstick now and then.

Eldorado and Harry,

I suggest you two start learning to take things less personally, open up and start enjoying your self. If you guys cant take a little razzing or jab throwing then just dont respond with things like "try doing the same" or "blow it out your ass". haha, I never once attacked you and simply made a cute joke about sloppy southern california. Yes, we have a lot of them here and we have many in Vegas. Why do you think northern and southern nevada have such a rivalry? its the californians!!!!! Ok, can you relax and take that joke too or are you going to come back on and make some immature blow it out your ass comment? Relax you too, stop being children and enjoy some slapstick now and then.

Haha, Gooood!!! You never know, some folks like sticking up for their state no matter what.

I will however concede as I do not want to be kicked out of CA, its the only place i can get my bass fishing fix, just got back from 2 days on the delta and 4 at Clear Lake.

North of Modesto is great!

Haha, Gooood!!! You never know, some folks like sticking up for their state no matter what.

I will however concede as I do not want to be kicked out of CA, its the only place i can get my bass fishing fix, just got back from 2 days on the delta and 4 at Clear Lake.

North of Modesto is great!

Visalia? The only place I have ever had a knife pulled on me, twice. I will have to admit I have some fond memories of that place from back in the 70s.

>If such a state came to
>be, I would have the
>state capital in picturesque Visalia.
>I have always been attracted
>to the beauty and majesty
>of the Sequoia trees and
>the grandeur
>of the mighty Sierra Nevada's. Any
>other choices of state capital?
>
>
>Eldorado
>
>Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Visalia? The only place I have ever had a knife pulled on me, twice. I will have to admit I have some fond memories of that place from back in the 70s.

>If such a state came to
>be, I would have the
>state capital in picturesque Visalia.
>I have always been attracted
>to the beauty and majesty
>of the Sequoia trees and
>the grandeur
>of the mighty Sierra Nevada's. Any
>other choices of state capital?
>
>
>Eldorado
>
>Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom