5000 Posts....Sad

PleaseDear

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Aug-09-11 AT 04:35AM (MST)[p]Well I just hit my 5000 th post on M&M....

Not bad since 10 years worth....of member and posting....I still have a real life and do not live on a website! ha

PM's back to 2003 in my inbox....

Read alot--learned alot---helped alot---enjoy alot....met a few members.

Pretty much like everyone except 1 poster and he is a dumba** with all his Help Me--Help Me I have no clue threads...

And

Pretty much only 1 topic gets me going----SFW.

It has been a sweet 5000 post 10 year ride....

Robb

I'm behind the curve. I've been around about the same time and not even close albeit I lost the password to my original user name and had to start all over again.

Basically you've chimed in 1.37 times a day for ten years. :)

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Well PleaseDear?

We had a Mossback Thread going until sage pissed everybody off & got it LOCKED at 100 Posts!:D

You ready for another SFW Thread?:D

Just RAZZIN Ya!

PleaseDear is Top Notch and gets my utmost Respect!

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

It's all them "online 3am" posts lol...you're a cool dude Robb!! Never met ya but can tell you're a solid dude for sure!!

~Z~

Congrats I guess. I've gone ten years or so as well and made nothing but friends the entire time.:)

Maybe Founder could remind us when our firsts posts were or make a huge spreadsheet on current users that have been posting for the last 10 years and break it down to posts per minute etc.

if you look at his posts B_plop posts every couple of minutes on some posts....and he still can't make 5000. maybe thats cause he does not actually read what he is replying to?

ROBB.......LET ME START BY SAYING THAT YOUR ONE OF THE REALLY GOOD GUYS ON THESE MM PAGES. I ALWAYS READ YOUR STUFF, LEARNED A GOOD DEAL FROM YOU AS WELL. ITS GUYS LIKE YOU, NICKMAN, WOODRUFF, PAUL CRAWFORD, TIKKA, FATROOSTER, MLYCRZY, FELENO,B-BOP,AZ STICKMAN,JUSTR86, NEVERCATCH,HUNTERHARRY, & GATOR (MISSED A FEW)......THAT MAKE ME CLOCK ON TO MM EVERY DAY I'M HOME. GUYS THAT MAKE THIS SITE INTERESTING......................YD.

Congratulations Robb!
With few exceptions, our thought are usually along the same lines.
Here's to 10 more great years my friend!
Zeke

You better start thinking of a new handle over the next 10 years because you know what happens at 10,000 just ask Bess!!!

I've been around that long more or less.....and I'm only 1/5th as far. But then I only learned how to post pictures this month....guess I'm just a little slow.

Within the shadows, go quietly.

ROBB....it has been a pleasure to get your emails every now and then....read them over and over....LOL

I have been on here for over 11 years now and I guess you could say I have an advantage over most....I am retired and spend too much time on this site but it has been a blessing I would guess.
How else would I have gotten to know and enjoy the company of so many plicks and still be asked to go to KONA fishing.

Now watch I will not be invited next year someone else will get the chance to catch the BIG ONE.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Congrats!!! I've got six years and still haven't hit 1k. Guess im way behind the curve lol

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
square-large-sec.gif

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but B-PLOP would be somewhere near 15,000 to 20,000 had he not pissed flounder off one too many times. Ahyhow congrats Please... You've gone where few care to tread.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Robb has definately helped me out more than once! Even stopped by the town I live in (before he blinked!)

Hope you have some good hunts planned!!

That's odd. I think we met here or something, by that was like 3339 posts ago......and a few beers, I think.

And a couple snowstorms, lots of yearly YOU SUCK!!! emails, a now small family of stuffed critters, godawful cold early morning 'walks' (whatever)

And uncountable great memories with you and the Warden!!

Pred

Thanks!

Yeh--I met the best hunting partner I have ever had via M&M like 5-6 years ago 'nochawk' the ole retired marine.....but divorce and a move east to Razorback country has him not in camp anymore...sucks..

LP--I remember the day----with the llama packstring strung out behind the cabin of the first hunt ever with Da Warden and Da Officer! ha

Tons of great memories from M&M.

Robb

But we do have Machete Mike!

+1 on the MM memories, my friend. And the pergola looks nice, btw. Still wanna hear your ideas on the oryx pedestal.

You know I'm going to have like 10 more for you to ponder next year, ya know......

Congrats and

Back at ya BUD, your the best friend a ole JARHEAR could ever have.

Your the real deal.

Nate

NERD!!!

Seriously, there aint many out there that get out as much as you do.

I can easily say there aint another guy on here that is as helpful as you. Its no wonder you're so helphul, geeze you have like a dozen hunts a year across every western state, you're pretty much a walking western hunting encyclopidia!

Congrats! Looking forward to your next 5000.

Congrats PD,

"you're pretty much a walking western hunting encyclopidia!" Lol

Wasnt there a song about this? Im gonna cry a little less, and laugh a little more. Drink a few more lemonade's and not so many beer, ya in my next....

Congrats PD...
For a lot of posting and mutual friends, I am surprised we have never crossed paths and met yet. I thought we'd meet up on Pred's Fishlake hunt but that fell thru too...

Anyway I look forward to someday meeting the real PD in person!
a*r

PD, your a total screwed up mess. Isn't this game like golf, the guy with the highest score looses?

Think of the hours you've pissed away, you could have written a best seller, gone on a book signing tour and still had time to spare.

I hate my addictions, the first step toward being cured is admitting you're sick. Hell, DR your still proud of yours, there's most like no hope for you.

DC

Oh ya, ;-)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom