500 Less UT Deer Tags

Good thing the herd didn't get H1N5. It would have been much worse.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

That ought to fix everything real quick!

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

It's been a long hard ride
Got a ways to go
But this is still the place
That we all call home

So the lower tag allocation Gen deer units will have all those tags go to the DH and Lifetime tag holders and none to the general applicants.....in theory---- by some on here....

Robb

I thought they did a good job of breaking down this first season under the 30 unit deal. Would have like to seen some more 18-20 units in the central, but hey this is the FIRST year. I have no doubt once some data starts being processed there will be some viable tweaking of various units. It's noteable that though this year was a 500 cut in tags, any weapon (rifle/muzzy) took a cut of around 2000, with an increase of 1300 archery tags (going from memory here). That should make some folks happier, who knows.

Next year as the mule deer plan goes under the knife, it's tough to say what will happen. I certainly hope more work will be done to figure out the issues with fawn survivabilty. Interesting times ahead for sure.

www.unitedwildlifecooperative.org

+1 stillhunterman--

Many, many of these 30 units need to be cut in 1/2 or even 1/3'rds on some of those 'uge units.

The more we spread/cut tags the more Opportunity we can hunt and increase the value/quality of our Utah 30---35?? General units.

Don't forget Mom this wknd fella's,

Robb

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom