5 YEARS LATER!!! JFP!!!

I hate comedians with a misguided political agenda.
Too bad "those" kind of people attack folks within our ranks.
It portends things to come. We'll be under constant attack and in her case, receive death-threats.
Sick F'en world in which we find ourselves!
Zeke

had a round with a co-worker the other day for 90 minutes over this pic.
He was claiming;
- she just took the head and left all the meat.
- she was a trigger puller, wasn't a hunt
- even if she donated meat it isn't ok, but yet he is first in
line to accept elk meat from me each year
- calling it killing yet when I asked him about how he gets his
meat from store he had no answer.
- said we need to hunt like the Indians did, so I asked him if
if that means we can run entire herds of animals over a cliff
too? again no reply
- he is a religious person so he finally said he doesn't
understand, I asked if the bible tells him to judge and
condemn people simply for not liking the same thing as him
or not understanding it, again no answer
- he supposedly understands wildlife management but doesn't
believe she should kill the giraffe, How the **** is that
supposed to happen then, again no answer

People like that really piss me off, assume the worst and then don't even have an argument for their side.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Yeah, five years later this photo shows up? Crazy what these people do to further their causes. This is the power of the social media. This wanker comedian with 7.5 million followers was able to dredge up this photo to blast this hunter just for another 15 minutes in the spotlight. Now she gets death threats? Crazy. the photo in question was probably not in the best of taste and for that reason, I think she was singled out. There are hundreds of other photos of dead giraffes with both men and women hunters holding them. I'm sure these people troll hunting sites just looking for this type of photo to use against us.

Moose

Every hunting season you miss is one you can not make up

It's the world we live in, the media the internet make things different.
This stuff is totally understandable, killing animals draws powerful emotions in people, especially when so any species are threatened and losing out to the human species.

Be discrete with your photos and the way you display the animals you hunt, its not that hard and if you think you doing hunters a favor by getting mad and showing a bloody carcass to everyone, your not.

It's a big world out there,and everyone doesn't see things exactly the same.

More power to her. Yes, it is a great animal to hunt, and much more difficult than people realize. Hit one poorly, and it can be the longest day of your life! I had a ball, and will never apologize for doing it.

4815img_3152.jpg

just cant see it...if you don't eat it don't shoot it!!same with fish..and birds.... Just how I was brought up!!!

Those animals are going to die and get eaten one way or another. Be it locals poach them or people pay to go there and hunt them and then donate the meat all while contributing money to local economy/habitat and wildlife protection.
Either way the meat is benefiting the locals, might as well let someone have some fun, make memories while hunting them and paying for it.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Elkun, I dont agree, and I dont want to know how Coyote tastes, or Jackrabbit, or rockchucks, or even the mouse I caught in the trap in my garage last week. I get a kick out of the "special folks" who get upset about things like this. They send Death threats... really,.. ok so you killed this beautiful,defenseless,wonderful,God created Animal, So now we should MURDER you.... Haters are gonna Hate.. These folks are also going to be the same people who are at the same sex marriage rallies, Cops only shoot Black men meetings. on and on right down to the we all deserve Obummer phone groups...

I don't know if I'd shoot one but I can see that they would make a whole lot of bait. Seems logical to get 10 baits out of one animal vs shooting 10 smaller.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom