5 or 5

buglinbilly

Very Active Member
Five of us bowhunters applied in Wyoming for antelope this year and we ended up going 5 for 5 and all were P and Y bucks. Not bad for 5 guys who don't know much.

Here's the photos of those 5 bucks.

2-2.jpg

10-2.jpg

17.jpg

45.jpg

37-1.jpg

59.jpg

Have a good one. BB

awesome. congrats. that last picture is great.

"blaming guns for violence is like blaming spoons for Rosie O'donnell being fat."

BBilly

Congratulations on taking some great pronghorns! That's a super success rate for stick and string hunters. Tell your amigos congrats too. I hope to do it next year with my bow.

The photos are simply beautiful too.
Thanks for sharing with us.

Zeke

Great pics and Congrats to the whole gang!...WELL DONE!

Can't kill em from the couch!

You guys did great! That's a neat picture to remember a super group hunt.

Allphotosonthecamera3093.jpg

Well done with the bow! Do you have any more pics of that one with the HUGE prong with the other prong busted off? That is a giant!

LAST EDITED ON Oct-09-10 AT 08:30AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Oct-09-10 AT 08:12?AM (MST)

>Well done with the bow! Do
>you have any more pics
>of that one with the
>HUGE prong with the other
>prong busted off? That is
>a giant!

The prong was not broken, in fact that side was as large or larger than the other side, it just had a turn to the inside, thus making it look that way. Hopefully these next two photos can show what I mean.

1.jpg

2.jpg

This was the buck taken by a friend of mine from WV. It had kind of an interesting twist to it. Each year I like to go up to Wyoming and take photographs of antelope. Late last fall (Oct. 16, as I recall) I took a photo of this very same buck in the same area where Scott ended up getting it. Here's a couple photos I took of his buck last fall.

2009AntelopeOctFZ-35039.jpg

2009AntelopeOctFZ-35007.jpg

For those of you who want to look at some live antelope (badger, coyote, bird, etc.) photos I took this summer-fall copy and paste this link to ;your browser, or click the link below. It's a link to the Photography forum here on MM>

http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID21/3414.html

Have a good one. BB

I guess you could really say we went 6 for 5!

On the last day there, before we took down our blind, we let a lady friend who had yet to fill her tag, hunt our blind before we took it down. She wanted to fill her tag, with her bow and since we knew she could do that at the remaining blind, we left it up and let her and her husband go sit it, and before noon she had filled her tag. So really we were six for five.

JandKantelope5.jpg

Have a good one. BB

Really nice pictures and some fine antelope. That oen that is about the 3rd or 4th one looks like he is really tall. Congrats to all of you!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom