49'ers vs Steelers

sageadvice

Long Time Member
This power outage deal is getting old!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Wiz might have a long flight home.

Is he there? He probably keeps trying to plug in his personal vibrator! :)

Joey

Wiz might have a long flight home. "It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

>LAST EDITED ON Dec-19-11
>AT 08:04?PM (MST)

>
>Its not his, he borrowed one
>from the poster of #
>1

You meant 45 didn't you?

Are you following me around Boot? Why's that, why now, and don't you have something better to do?

Eel, 6-0 is nice but i'd like to see some touchdowns.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Oh! Well, i can certainly understand that! Nevermind!! LMAO :)

Joey

Niners be looking good! Anybody think they'll win?

Joey

It would be nice but i'm not all the way back in the fold yet.

Joey

That place could use a few candlesticks.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Joey, boot asked me to send you a pm asking to see your xmas/football beard...I guess he likes beards cuz they tickle?? Oh this isn't a pm is it?? Well let's see it...

~Z~

Hope not Z. Hey don't mean to be picking on ol Wiz... but he said, "I'm changing my prediction for Dec 19th....
Steelers 87
Niners 2

Looks like the Steelers are gonna have to go some to win by that spread! :)

Joey

Get away from me you creep! lol

Joey

Get away from me you creep!"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Joey! Ohhhhhh, there was a power outage before the game started? I had no idea. I just turned the TV on and the game was on. I thought YOU had a power outage in Chester. lol

Good defensive game so far!

Eel

LAST EDITED ON Dec-19-11 AT 09:22PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Dec-19-11 AT 09:21?PM (MST)

Yeah Eel, one before and then one outage during the game, hence, my first post.

Wizzard is getting his moneys worth at this one. 6-3, 9'ers.

Joey

edit; Another Pitt's fan, goatroper has joined us. Goatroper, not the cakewalk that you predicted, eh?

Yeah, Big Ben 49'ers vs Steelers

Nice "W" for the 9'ers!

Yeah, Big Ben was gimping around but the 9'ers played a heck of a solid game and flat whooped up on them boyz!

Joey

RE: Yeah, Big Ben 49'ers vs Steelers

It's past your bedtime Ransom....LOL

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

I heard that there was a PG&E line crew hanging out at a bay area Wingstop laughing 'bout "icing the quarterback".

Man, you guys were really busy posting last night. I was at the game last night when the lights went out just before the national anthem. First thing that popped into my head was that I know it takes a while for the lights to recycle and come back on. After the game I had a 3 hour drive back home and I don't like to stay up that late. Lights came back on and the game started to have them go out in the 2nd quarter.....I'm not going to see that pillow anytime soon.
I didn't have real warm fuzzy's that the niners could beat the Steelers but they proved me wrong. It was a great game even though I'm yawning as I write this.

One of the worst football games I've seen Big Ben play. He should have been pulled after the third quarter and let Dixon create some plays to get the ball down the field. It seemed the stadium was taken over by Steeler fans. Everytime Heath Miller made a catch, all you'd hear was "Heeee". It was great! It honestly had the feeling of a home game for the Steelers. The Niner fans that were around us were cool. No plicks at all....couple of meth heads but they were ok. Some really drunk guys behind us but they made it fun cuz we'd make gay jokes about Alex Smith throwing so much to his tight end! We left in an ok mood....just a bit pissed that Tomlin didn't acknowledge that Ben couldn't move outside of the pocket like he normally does. It's all good....we just have a tougher road in the playoffs....

9772steeler_game.jpg

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

9er's played ok...
however against a gimpy starting QB that had no reason to even be playing the whole game!! come on!
they will need to rest the 1st string because Packers and Saints will roll over them!

Mendenhall had a few good runs but with no passing game, it's hard to acquire an effective running game. Steelers offense was bad. They had too many penalties in instances where they had positive gain or had stopped the Niners offense. I remember one bad call on a punt where a Steeler special teams player pushed a Niner into the punt returner. Steelers recovered the ball yet they said the punt returner called for a fair catch? Nobody saw him call for the fair catch so it should have been Steeler ball deep in Niner territory. Funny thing is that on every questionable call, they never showed the replay on the big screen....go figure!! Bens gotta get healthy and we'll be fine in the playoffs.

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer

Wiz, i count 8 excuses in your post. Not once there do you give any credit to the 9'ers for playing a all around great game. They did, the Steelers did not. Excuses, excuses, i thought you'd be better than that.

Hardway, +1

Joey

Don't get me wrong, Joey....Niners D held their own. They owned our offense for the most part. However, having Ben stay in the pocket and not being able to create made the Niners D look a lot better. If you look at all 4 turnovers, all of them were due to one person, Ben. The first 2 picks.....bad throws. The fumble....Ben.....the last pick, thrown up for grabs. Horrible. Perfect scenario is if they meet in the Superbowl. Wouldn't that be something?

Niners- 3
Steelers- 65

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer

I'm not a niners fan but they created the turnovers by playing great D. On the punt recovered by the steelers, he never gave him a chance to catch the ball and that was the ruling. You can't hit the guy catching the punt before he touches the ball! I don't see the steelers making it anywhere near the superbowl.

Niners D has gone 36 games without a 100 yard rusher and have not allowed a rushing TD all year, even if Ben was healthy I don't think that their rushing game would have been any different.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom