49'ers - Saints

sageadvice

Long Time Member
Pretty good game going. Lots of hard hitting on the 9'ers part, they look to be the more physical team but can they hold off Brees and Co?

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

2 totally lopsided quarters. Next half should be a good one. I'm going for better ball security by the saints and a 2 touchdown win for the saints

The Experts all picked the Saints as a given. Whatever the final score, the Saints are going to know they were in a tuff game! Go 9'ers!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Nobody saw the 49ers comming this year.

These guys look serious.:) It's not the Giants.....but still pretty exciting to watch!

Go 49ers!

Eel

LOL, we do nee to shut them down!!

Fumble!!!

Joey

YES!! YES!! TD Baby 09 sec left!!!

Joey

One heck of a good game! WOW!!

Joey

lol, I don't care who we play next, we have a decent chance of winning! Even this game was gravy for me. I surely didn't expect the 9'ers to do near this well this year with the new coach. Love it!!

Joey

16k48zk.gif

Great game Joey! That one will rank right up there with some of the Montana finishes. I'm a U of U fan to my boy Smith gets my vote everytime. He looked like a veteran NFL QB today. Virtually a flawless game for him.

It's always an adventure!!!

What a great win for my 9er's on my B-day. as others have said probably the best game of football I have ever seen. It has been a long row to hoe for all of use 49er fans out there.

alpinebowman

>>>---shots that are true pass right through--->

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom