455 Antelope

E

eagle_eye

I received this evening the unexpected pleasure of learning I have drawn 455 antelope. I just put in for 455 and 900 as my 2nd choice to assure myself of the 900 tag and build points (not expecting to draw 455). I lucked out on one of the 5 tags.

Would love to hear from anyone that has hunted there before, be it for deer, elk or lope. Crazy year. My two tags I draw on trophy antelope tags in MT and WY. This coming from a guy who has shot a total of 1 antelope in his life.

I truly love drawing a tag in a new unit and then developing the knowledge, gameplan, and then seeing it all come together.

Thanks.

EE

Here's one I got in 08. I'm not sure I've ever seen one any bigger sadly but they are on public and it's easy walking. I drove in but a boat would be even better. Lots of game.

PB260086.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom