44-1 Lope

usafvet

I've been out a couple times looking in the camas prairie wildlife area, the mormon reservoir area and all the access yes areas (both 44 and 45 side). I'm struggling to find any lopes not on private. I've tried knocking on a few doors and offering to do some work with no luck (even had a shotgun pulled on me). I'm reaching out here to ask if anyone knows of someone that would allow access or if anyone has an idea of where I should look? I've heard that they can be higher (soldier mountain area) but I haven't gone up that high yet. Please feel free to PM me if you don't want to discuss on the open forum. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I drove down a long driveway and when I got out of the car the homeowner came out of his house with a shotgun. I explained to him that I was looking for access for my hunt and was willing to do some work if needed. He told me that he didn't give a **** about my military hat or what I had to offer and told me that I needed to get my happy a$$ off his property and never come back down his driveway.

I drove down a long driveway and when I got out of the car the homeowner came out of his house with a shotgun. I explained to him that I was looking for access for my hunt and was willing to do some work if needed. He told me that he didn't give a **** about my military hat or what I had to offer and told me that I needed to get my happy a$$ off his property and never come back down his driveway.
Was the driveway posted for No Trespassing, or one of those Trespassers will be shot signs?
Alway just left a note on posted driveways.

There was no note or anything. Didn't see a painted red post or anything that would make me think it was going to be an issue. If there is a no trespassing sign or anything close to that I wouldn't go down and ask.

Sounds like what happens at the end of my driveway

Sounds like a real pleasant character.

I forget how many tags there are in there but if there’s 100 you were probably the 99th guy to go down that driveway. Still though, what a D bag. PM sent

I think you need to know where you are going, these land owners really don’t want to be bothered, and if you think your going to walk onto someone’s ranch in a trophy unit good luck

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom