eelgrass

Long Time Member
Who celebrated? A BIG event here in Humboldt

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/upshot/4-20-day-marijuana-170606075.html

Since the 1960s, the pot-smoking holiday has been observed by the counter- culture everywhere from San Francisco's Golden Gate Park, to New York City's Greenwich Village.

The code for pot was spread by followers of the Grateful Dead, but the origins are murky. Urban legends abound: It was a police code in Southern California for marijuana use. It was the time a gang of teenagers would meet to search for weed. However it started, it stuck because square parents and authorities had no idea what it meant.

4/20 has become a pop-culture reference for those in the know: A clock in the movie "Pulp Fiction" is stuck at 4:20. Craigslist ads for roommates often ask for those who are "420 friendly." The publication "High Times" owns the domain 420.com.

7ap120420032324-jpg-202605-jpg_204212.jpg

I got the munchies just reading this post....

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

I'll bet SMACKDADDY took his Meds yesterday?

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

It's been a long hard ride
Got a ways to go
But this is still the place
That we all call home

Well, besides you, Willie Nelson, Keith Richards, Joan Baez, Carlos Santana, Ginger Baker, Mickie Rourke, Bill Clinton, Gary Busey..........You get the picture, we could go on and on.

Personally, "evil cannabis" has never touched my lips.

"I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and
sh!t a better argument than that!"

Whatsa 420? Are there huntable populations? Someone told me you could hunt them, but hunting them with guns can be hazadous. Acutally, I am pretty sure I found a herd of them in the woods once while horse back riding. Over 400 in that herd as I recall, but none with good racks. Guy who was in charge of that herd ended up being bunkmates with a guy named Big Shirley.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

Never touch the stuff!!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Wrong nickman, I smoked it only one time back in the early 70's. Hated it. I drove home that night, but I don't know how.

Eel

whoa....
what a long strange trip that was!!
Some how I ended up with a cleaned up house and a new 2012 Fiat 500!!
Oh well great gas mpg on highway which I need and it fun to drive and I still have the 4x tacoma ...I guess I can wait another 3 years to get my jet boat!!

nickman I always wanted to know what evil things never touched your mouth! am smoking some eveil meds now for breakfest!!
um! um! goo...(cough!!cough!!) good!!
now where that bowl of fruity pebbles and that old pizza?

Have you ever stared at the dog so long that you forget which one of you is high?

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

>Why not just get the dog
>high too and remove all
>doubt?

Good point..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:

Well here at ground zero for 420 Kali is in the running too of course I di not partake . But it's not uncommon too see hippies and non hippies smoking a bowl going down i25 . And snort that was a good one about the dog .

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom