40th Year Physical

Wiszard

Long Time Member
This post is not really a joke. I am 39 and will be 40 in September. How many of you have got a full physical at that age? Was it a positive experience? Glad you did it? Give you peace of mind? Thanks...

Steve
I got put in time out for a bad signature! Sorry Founder...

Don't know if it was a Physical but by GAWD it was Physical!

Thanks to NVB telling me how old I am & told me since he had to do it He figured I should too,Thanks NVB!}>

Decided nobody was playin with my Hiny while I was knocked out!

So I decided to be awake when it all took place!

That didn't feel very swell!

After it's pulled out of the bottom end they Jam it down the top end,DAMN that tasted terrible!

Ya,you might say it was Physical!

I'm gonna get even one of these days with NVB!}>

NVB told me if I took it like a man & stayed awake I'd get to see some Cute Nurses!

Uh Huh!

Real f'n cute NVB!}>

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!
And a good BBQ!
I am Medicine And I am Poison!

I can't wait to get my 40 year physical beacuse then I can finally get a note from the doctor to prove to my wife that my head is not up my A@@.

Wiz
Had it done twice, once a few years before 40 then shortly there after. First time I gotta admit it was a bit of a shocker. Was the first time I've had a man stick his finger (at least I think it was his finger) where the sun don't shine and he also spent an inordinant amount of time fondling my little buddies. Second time I knew what to expect but I could have done without the dirty talk and heavy breathing in my ear.

All in all it did give me some peace of mind. Good luck, hope you get a doctor with warm hands.

LOL, Feleno! I'm a little nervous about making an appointment to have it done. I don't like the idea of the finger deal. I don't really mind the fondling part. :) Just kidding!

Steve
I got put in time out for a bad signature! Sorry Founder...

I don't
>like the idea of the
>finger deal. I don't really
>mind the fondling part. :)
>Just kidding!

You'll know how its gonna go as soon as you shake the doc's hand.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

I knew not taking the IV I was chancin it!

But NVB had told me about all the Perty Nurses!

He told me you can't see them if You're Sleepin!

JFP!

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
And a good BBQ!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-21-10 AT 05:58PM (MST)[p]Did you feel one hand on your shoulder, or two hands on your shoulders?

NVB warned me about the hands!

That's why opted out on the IV!

Wanted to make sure they were hands of a Cute Nurse!

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
And a good BBQ!

Wiz,just 2 years ago on april 16 I too was just 40 years old,facing the same situation.Like you are probably feeling I wanted nothing to to do with this idea.Also just like you,one of the first things I did was come to MM to ask the EXPERTS what to expect...Just like F-dude said to you he said to me...DON'T sweat it,its a piece of cake.The worst part of it is the prep,which you do at home by drinking some cr@p to help you [email protected] think someone here called it "The night of a thousand rivers"and that no exageration.The peace of mind you have when its all over is worth it.Good luck!
PS. Like I said above,mine was done a day after tax day,so I guess you can say I was pre lubed!!! LE.

Oh don't worry about it Wiz, there are worse things in the world. Dont know what, but I'm sure somethings worse. The greasy feeling afterwards aint no fun. Just make sure you overcome the feeling the next day to dress up like one of those emo kids.

I was scared as hell to have my 40 yr physical which I had done about three weeks ago. Guess what.......no finger. Doc said they (he) doesn't do that procedure very often. I love that man !!!! As I write this, I am drinking this gawd awful drink preparing me for a colonoscopy in the morning....NASTY ..oh crap, gotta go

LAST EDITED ON Dec-21-10 AT 07:33PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Dec-21-10 AT 07:32?PM (MST)

You wussy, bend over and take it like a man.

(cannonball run)

19220090131_XXL.jpg

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Mine was Ms Ben Dover!

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
And a good BBQ!

And if it's Ms Ben Dover next time I'm taking the IV!

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
And a good BBQ!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-21-10 AT 07:47PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Dec-21-10 AT 07:46?PM (MST)

All LDS missionaries have to have that physical before they go on the mission. To tell you the truth, afterwards I did feel like I might have had to double check with the Bishop to make sure I was still worthy to go! LOL

Really - it is nothing to be afraid of Wisz - not something you look forward to by any means, but still just a routine medical procedure that could save your life. It is worth the discomfort.

Good luck pal!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

At the time, my wife and kids (almost all girls) were going to a female doctor. She says, about the rear-entry, if you are...whatever, I can set you up w/an appointment w/a male doctor. I look down at her hands...her index finger is about like my pinkie. I says, "You'll do just fine."

She must have used her thumb.

John 14:6

Just had it done this past April for the 4th time and nothing to worry about. It is the pre-cleaning of bowels that is the worst trying to drink that gallon of salt water in less than 4 hours....just stay close to the bathroom or the outhouse depending on where you live.

The last finger wave I had was by a very pretty and I might say sexy looking raghead lady doctor at the VA this past Jan. too and she is welcome to do it all she wants....damn she was good looking and a body to match.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

I think doctors are naturally sadistic. I've had two colonoscopes. The crap they made me drink ruined drinking sprite or lemonaide forever. That's what I mixed it in to try and get it down. Finally, after my last visit, I was complaining how bad that stuff is to drink. He said, "If you don't like it,there are pills you can take instead. REALLY!! Why in the CRAP didn't you tell me that before?

Lots of material here too. hmmm... where to start.

Umm which "Complete physical" are you talking about? The one where you cough, the one where you band over or the one where you get hosed? :)

Some perspective:
Bess is definitely preoccupied with the latter option. I heard he was sort of anal retentive (or was it intventive...).

Roy - All LDS missionaries? Is that what the bishop told you?

hosedragger said it was a piece of cake. A piece of corn too.

stinky, a big A-hole like you could certainly handle a little probing. I'm sure her arm fell in up to her elbow.

A Question for NVB?

What did you take Prior to the Hosin to make you think the Nurses were Cute?:D

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
And a good BBQ!

One more thing for Wisz!

Man-Up & take the real test!

When you see this 40' of Hose NVB talks about it makes a Guy wonder if the Big Finger wouldn't of been better!:D

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
And a good BBQ!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-22-10 AT 06:41AM (MST)[p]NVB told me in the chat room he has had it done every year since he was 23?? Must not be to bad!! LOL

Hey RUGSTER!

Only proves his Nurses are Cute!

Maybe He is showing other items off as well!:D

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
And a good BBQ!

You about to get Hosed Wisz!

About 40' worth!:D

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
And a good BBQ!

Get a Doctor with small hands and fingers it will go better , LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

LAST EDITED ON Dec-28-10 AT 08:15AM (MST)[p]Steve,

I remember my first "full physical exam" all to well.

As the doctor put on the rubber glove and was reaching for the KY I told him to.. please... be gentle.. I'm still pure.

While he did take it easy with me I still felt violated. Not to the point of needing counseling however to this day I still get a bit anxious when I walk by the KY shelf at the drug store.

I hope you have a more positive experience than I did.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom