4 Wives-Poor Guy!

Oh Lord what a revolting development.
They would talk to much. How in the world would you ever get them to shut up.
They wouldn't be much good, I would bet not a one of them would listen to you.
You couldn't afford gas for their cars they would be running around like a bunch of Jack Rabbits.
What if they all had twin girls at the same time? I bet they would eat a lot and you couldn't afford the make-up!
Rutnbuck

Thanks manny.

I thought all Mormons lived like that.

I see NO advantages. If you've ever watched that show you would know. I really don't know where the old one or the fat one get teh idea they are so high and mighty.

Bess, if you want to have a three way or four way or even five way, hire some hookers. As D13er put it, you don't pay a hooker for sex. You pay them to leave after the sex.

Well NVB!

Once again you know more about this kinda Activety than I'll ever care to know!:D

That's """JACK MORMON""" to you!

I think I'll stick with the One Way for now!

And I won't Argue with CUPSY'S Logic if I ever get in that situation!:D

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

I think back to when I was single and dating a couple of gals at the same time....what a pain.

This guy would have to have some chops to be juggling this whole thing

Once again - let's clarify - these jackwagons are NOT MORMONS. Utards maybe, just not Mormons.
Burnin' up don't know just how far that I can go, soon be home only just 4 downs to go, I can make it I know I can! You broke the boy in me but you won't break the man! I can see a new horizon blazin' on the Mile High. I'll be where the eagle's flyin' higher and higher! Gonna be your man in motion, all I need's my Broncos team take me where my future's lyin' Tim Tebow's Fire! GO BRONCOS!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom