4 wheeler tires what's the best and economical???

Tikka

Long Time Member
its finally time to put new treads on my wheeler... For those of you out there that have already done this what brand did you get and how do you like them??? I really don't want to break the bank but I also don't want cheap ones that will wear out soon... Thanks in advance...

Pony Up!

ITP Radial MUDDERS!

1-3/8" of Tread Depth!

If they don't Dry-Rot they'll wear the Wheeler out!

Almost like buyin Truck Tires though!:D:D:D

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

>I'd need a kidney belt for
>those Kenda's.....

I have used Big Horns in the past . They work great and are pretty tough. But I just put Tensor tires on the side by side. They are dot approved and are built like a light truck tire.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-30-15 AT 08:51PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Aug-30-15 AT 08:50?PM (MST)

I've been running ITP Mud Lites. They ride pretty good because of the center section, have great traction and weren't too expensive.

I Used & Bragged MAXXIS Tires up for Quite a few years!

But a few years ago(Along with many other Brands of Tires!)they Changed the Rubber & the MAXXIS Tires started Cracking & Rotting before I could wear them out!

PISS on MAXXIS & any other Tire that has since been made in China or other Foreign Countries that Just Don't Give a Rats Ass!

CHINA Built F'N JUNK!

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

I have put just shy of 15000 miles with Big Horns on a couple of rzr's. Never had a flat and they ride a heck of a lot better than other RZR's I have ridden with who had different tires. The side walls are more flexible though, so if you are going to really beat them, you may want to go to a more ply side wall and let the ride suffer.

I Ran MAXXIS BUCKSHOT Mudders on My Huntin Rigs for Years!

Then they changed them to BIGHORNS!

They Ruined them!

Nothing but JUNK Now that'll Rot off before you can wear them out!

Go ahead & Add BF Goodrich Commercial Tires to the same List!

JUNK!

Hope you MAXXIS ATV Tires are better than their Truck Tires now days!

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

OK Tikka!

Quit PussFootin around & put some Tires on that Damn Thing!

Gorilla ATV Silverback Mud Tire!

3895gorillatire.jpg

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

BETCHA....they won't get 97,000 miles on a set. LMAO

Bessy, I got a recall sent to me from America Tires on the Pathfinder ATV's I bought close to 2 years ago. I have 22,000+ miles on them and still have a lot of tread left but the Manf. has a recall, so going with Coopers if they can find one more tire as all they had in stock were 3...wonder how that could happen unless someone bought 5 somewhere along the way. After reading the letter later at home I noticed that the Pathfinders made for AmericaTire were made by KUMHO IN KOREA. My first set were made by BF Goodrich or so I was told when I bought the first set about 5-6 years ago. That set I got over 55,000 miles.

COOPER's are suppose to be good, so if I ever get them installed will find out down the road.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Hey kilo!

I'm still trying to find me a set of them 97K Tires,LOL!:D

I Know at Times KUMHO has built some Good Tires!

Just like Truck Manufacturers though!

They've all took their Turn at JUNK Also!

I Got talked in to a set of BF GOODRICH Commercial TA's!

Claimed:Oh these are what most Light commercial Business's Run on their Heavier Trucks!

TOTAL Ass JUNK!

Cracking/Checking & PISS POOR Tread Wear!

I had to pay a little more to get that!

Funny how most Tire manufacturers usetacould make some decent Tires!

I still Blame most of it on Foreign Built BS!

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

I run KENDA EXECUTIONERS on my Eiger. They work best in snow and mud. I can plow two feet of snow with the plow in 2 wheel drive and they are about as good as it gets as a mud tire. They are super tough and can be run without air in the tires to get you back to camp if you get a hole, but I never have as they are too tough!!!

Those do look pretty bouncy. I've ran mine pretty much flat after so many years. I can't afford those

Check out swamp lites from interco. Seem to be a good mix of al terrain and mud, price is pretty good also. I've got the 28's on my ranger crew and have liked them so far.

2a0fcsk.gif

Those are one of this finest set of titters I've had the pleasure to admire. Just think, they come in a red casing. That set right there is pushing 20k and should last forever. If they do start to leak you just surgically pull them out and put a new set on. Clever.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom